2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Official HotelUS$209
TravelocityUS$209
Orbitz.comUS$209
All reviews breakfast bag oats front desk cozy room manhattan view common space new york rooftop bar body wash super comfy bed little touches fabulous stay cool vibe rooms are small beautiful hotel l train checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021

I can't write enough good things about this hotel! My partner and I spent the evening here for our anniversary and the first thing we noticed was the impeccable staff. I called ahead to get some advice on COVID-friendly dining in the area and Talisa helped me find the perfect little spot. She gave over-the-top customer service and even hooked us up with some anniversary treats with a personal touch. Logan and Jen and other concierge staff were so friendly and helpful for our stay, making us feel like we got a VIP treatment for a really reasonable price. The room was cozy and clean with a Brooklyn modern feel. I especially loved the shower and soaps they provided! You couldn't beat the Manhattan view at sunset and the close proximity to restaurants, bakeries, and a cute park. All the while, the management made the place feel very COVID-safe and well maintained. We had a blast and it was all thanks to the Hoxton crew and making our anniversary one for the books! I'd 100% recommend this place to anyone for any type of stay.

Room tip: Pay for the upgrade to see the Manhattan Skyline!
Date of stay: January 2021
Marshall Epstein, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Hi 799thomasy,

Thanks so much for this awesome feedback and incredible review! Talisa, Logan and Jen are absolute STARS and I simply couldn't do my job without them so I cannot thank you enough for this incredible compliment to my team. I'm glad we set the standard for you and that you loved your stay, I do hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Stayed just one night with my son as a little getaway. Trying to make a habit of treating ourselves a bit every few months and we haven’t been able to travel together in a while. This was def a treat!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Abca613,

Thanks so much for this awesome feedback and incredible review! Times are tough with COVID keeping us from seeing the world so I'm glad that we could show you part of ours! I do hope you join us again soon!

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Always stay here when we visit our daughter in Williamsburg Brooklyn-great location, free street parking. Very clean & stylish, friendly staff. Can't wait for covid restrictions to ease as food/restaurant is very good!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Debra,

Thank you so much for the great review and feedback. Just like you, we're eagerly awaiting warmer weather when we can reactivate our outdoor spaces and dish out some excellent food!

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Spent a weekend at the Hoxton. Can't say enough good about the experience. Hotel is nice, cool, comfortable. Lobby is spacious and a fun place to hang out. Room is small (as expected) but laid out nicely and comfortable. Anyone who says the bed is uncomfortable is wrong!

Most of all, however, huge kudos to the front-desk staff, especially LOGAN and MARSHALL.

These guys were GREAT!

We had a couple of personal requests and they made it happen. They were always nice, pleasant, friendly and helpful. Most of all, they seemed to always be around and available!

Definitely recommend

Date of stay: January 2021
Marshall Epstein, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Hi Marc,

Thank you so much for this wicked review and feedback. We love Logan he's a total star and thank you for the compliment! We always strive to make everyone feel right at home and I'm happy to know we very much accomplished that goal. Please join us again soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Great stay at the Hoxton on a weekend trip into the city. Location was perfect-- close to some fantastic restaurants and cafes, shopping, and just a minute walk from the waterfront. Street parking was fairly easy to find. And what an easy, pleasant experience from the time I walked into the hotel. Attentive, friendly staff. Beautiful room. I would recommend to everyone paying the little extra to go for a room with a view. The Manhattan skyline was stunning. One of the most important things for me to boast about this hotel is how CLEAN I felt, even in the midst of the pandemic. The staff was very obviously taking the necessary precautions to keep the hotel and its guests as safe as possible. From the lobby to check-in, and up to my room, everything felt spotless. So very glad that I stayed at the Hoxton. Highly recommend!!! Looking forward to returning ASAP.

Date of stay: January 2021
Marshall Epstein, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Hi Traveljunkie,

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! I'm so glad we could help make you feel as comfortable as possible from a safety perspective because at this point in time there's nothing we take more seriously. We hope to see you again soon!