See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2016

When I arrived, the rate was $10.00 less than my rate which was posted a few weeks earlier. They would not adjust my rate. Then they forgot to make up my room. There were cigarette burns on the comforter. Plus the room was so small we had to hug the wall to get out of bed. And the chair at the desk couldn't be used because it was so snug against the bed. What a disappointment! And the neighborhood was not walkable, post industrial.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RebK
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

This hotel was clean and conveniently located about 6 blocks from the subway. The neighborhood was a bit shady. However the price was right. I ran the half marathon and needed something in Brooklyn so this was my least expensive choice. The staff was friendly too.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
698dineshb, General Manager at Sleep Inn Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.Hope you had a good marathon.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team, and also found our hotel clean. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Vishal Bodalia
Sleep Inn

Reviewed 1 October 2015

I was disappointed.
Beautiful sheets, marble bathroom, but
the vacuuming threatened the rug, actually there was gravel on the rug the whole time. Little gravel but a real vacuum could pick it up.
Buy your staff proper equipment or tell them to use it.
Another issue was the number of single men there, a bit disconcerting, but this is NY, so we accepted that.

Room Tip: Do not accept the basement rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
698dineshb, General Manager at Sleep Inn Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Your kind feedback is much appreciated, your comments have been shared with our staff.Please accept my apologies,your comments are being shared with our Housekeeping team regarding vacuum and will make sure will advice each staff to do vacuum and will provide with better equipment.

I truly appreciate your feedback as we look forward to any opportunity to raise the quality of our guests’ experience. It is my goal to make it right by you and welcome you back next time around.

Best Regards
Vishal Bodalia.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a half marathon in Brooklyn it was near the start line. The area isn't the most amazing in Brooklyn, however the hotel is really quiet nice and the room was far beyond my expectations. The bed was very comfortable, clean room, nice bathroom. Again not the most fun area of Brooklyn but it was good for what we needed. Hotel also has a small parking lot

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
698dineshb, General Manager at Sleep Inn Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to know that you had such a nice stay. All of the staff work hard to ensure each guest is happy and comfortable.
You comments will be used as we continue to improve our product and service.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Sleep Inn brooklyn.

Regards
Vishal

Reviewed 17 July 2015

i went back few times , but it all reject by the general manager i was complain before. he found many excuse either full house or nothing available..we went back last Sunday,5/31/15 afternoom around 4pm, the front desk girl told us there was room available, than the same guy showed up, spoke indian language to the girl..she turned back told me there was no room for us..is it funny?? i am not arguing for anything, i don't think this is the way doing the business, that hiring this kind nasty person as manager. i will report to BBB . this is discrimination. look at outside there is not only one hotel out there, you guys will lost customer by doing this....

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 134jen

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Sleep Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the front desk staff been rude and not providing you with best customer servise on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with staff and mangement team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Brooklyn.

Kind Regards,