Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$110
Agoda.comUS$110
TripadvisorUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021

To be honest it was a good stay. It was an intimate hotel with professional staff. The staff was very helpful when needed and they answered all my concerns. The room was comfortable and it provided just enough for what I needed for my weekend stay. The Hotel manager Charles was very professional and very attentive to me and my girlfriend needs. He answered our questions and was of great help with the neighborhood and what was available to do and eat. We would definitely return for a stay in the future.

Date of stay: February 2021
Thank Reggie Sandifor... M
General Manager, General Manager at The Baltic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thanks for the great review! We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that Charles was able to take excellent care of you. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our Brooklyn.. -Team Baltic!

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Small but has everything you need for an overnight stay. Staff was friendly. I would come back here again. Its inexpensive, safe and quiet. I do wish that the TV had more channels. The parking situation could be better but hey its New York!

Date of stay: January 2021
General Manager, General Manager at The Baltic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Hey Joseph! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Baltic Hotel. We are thrilled to reach such an awesome review! We appreciate your feedback (and will be sure to take them into consideration) as we are focused on ensuring all guests are happy and comfortable during their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back and cannot wait to host you again!