US$208
US$171
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$216
US$166
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$389
US$327
BestWestern.com
US$311
US$286
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

US$399
US$312
  • Pool
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$167
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$246
US$194
Agoda.com
US$176
Cancelon
1,102 results
All reviewsnew yorklobby barfront desk stafffulton malljay stcheesecakebarclays centerfew blockssubway stationnycjuniorsspghipvaletneighborhoodcabjfk
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Seriously though, I am an SPG Gold member, and stay in Starwood hotels frequently. This was an awards stay, purchased with points, however, this is a very affordable hotel if paying outright. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, good sized flat screen t.v., and the wifi was surprisingly efficient. I have stayed in many hotels in Brooklyn, and shower water pressure is usually pretty lacking. To say the least. But I must say, the water pressure in the shower is the best I've had. This hotel is in downtown Brooklyn, with many train stops within a few blocks. You can pretty much get anywhere in NYC from this point. So save your money next trip, and instead of booking an overpriced hotel in Times Square, give these guys a call and stay in downtown Brooklyn instead. Plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Kendijah G, Front Desk Supervisor at Aloft New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Matt S, We would like to thank you for your review. We are glad the Aloft Brooklyn was able to meet your expectations. We thank you for your loyalty , and look forward to hosting you when ever your travels bring you back to Brooklyn.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Don’t confuse shop worn with industrial chic or shabby with shabby chic...

ALoft hotel, conceptually, is a cool concept with industrial design and minimalist approach but this particular property was beat up and past prime. Even the elevators, with intentionally placed industrial padding, had broken floors..

The modernist furniture clad lobby had chipped floors, torn upholstery and a visitors desk that might look better curbside on pickup day.

Our room had stained carpets, scuffed walls, a broken toilet that skewed water when flushed (yes, awkward until it was repaired) and shades that looked and functioned as if they were circa 1970’s.

The staff is nice and accommodating although the two times we tried to reach a manager, we were told they weren’t working that day...

Classy and professional it is not and our experience, while pleasant, brought back memories of youth hostels and cheap European hotels from days long gone by.

New York has so many great hotels and, sadly, this just isn’t one of them..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kendijah G, Front Office Supervisor at Aloft New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello Jon031, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Aloft is a contemporary brand set apart from the competition by our unique, loft-inspired design and trendy décor. We understand our design will not appeal to everyone; however we do strive to provide each of our guests with superior customer service and a memorable stay. We strive to meet or exceed every guest experience we are glad to see you felt our staff was nice and accommodating.

You comments are valuable to us as we listen and make changes to impact our hotel. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you whenever your travels bring you back to Brooklyn.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Aloft is one flavor of Sheraton and they share a wall in this location. Aloft is a bit trendier and seems to cater to a younger crowd. That said, it's a fine place to stay if you need a downtown Brooklyn location. There is a huge construction crater just across the street, so daytime construction noise can be a problem, but really, it seems all of Brooklyn is a construction site. The room is nicely laid out, comfortable and quiet at night. The desk staff are very friendly and accommodating and the main commercial street and several subway lines are very nearby. I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018
Kendijah G, Front Office Supervisor at Aloft New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello TJM747, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay at the Aloft BK, which is located in the up and coming trendy downtown Brooklyn area. We look forward to hosting you the next time your travels bring you to the Brooklyn area.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I've been to NYC a bunch of times...and had both very good and bad hotels. I stayed here twice: once in Nov 2017, and once in April 2018. It's important to remember the price range you are in - you want nice hotels in NY--you have to pay BIG $$. This hotel is positively cheap for what you get. Even so, I won't go back here.

The first time I stayed everything was fine except my telephone didn't work. The room was small but that is NY. So I went back.

The second time I went, the blinds in my room were broken, there were bloodspots on my sheets, the coffeemaker had trash in it, the the TV remote didn't work...and the chair in the room looked like a cat scratched it to pieces. Then, the fire alarm sounded for 3 seconds at 3 in the morning. I called downstairs and they said there was nothing to worry about.

Notes: The hotel is well located. Very close to Jay St/Metrotech, Hoyt Schermerhorn stations. For those who think that you should stay on Manhattan...Brooklyn is just as easy and cheaper. Plenty to eat directly around. Wouldn't recommend the hotel snack bar it's expensive even for NYC.

The staff is friendly, but not really helpful in fixing stuff, but they're nice about it.

Room Tip: Top floors are loud due to bar
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Kendijah G, Front Office Supervisor at Aloft New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Chuck H

Thank you for your review. We are glad to see your travels have brought you back to the Aloft NY Brooklyn. I would like to sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations during your stay here at Aloft Brooklyn. Your feedback is appreciated and rest assured we are currently investigating the points you have highlighted. Our housekeeping team understands that cleanliness is major factor in our guest experience and work diligently to deliver the best possible experience. We are fortunate of our location in Downtown Brooklyn because of how many dinning options and the 10 plus subway options that is available. It is our mission to ensure all our guests experience a seamless stay. We do hope to see you return soon, as we wish to restore your confidence in us.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I checked in to this hotel and was immediately disappointed- the room was tired with worn furniture and lots of stains on the rug and walls. There were greasy handprints everywhere but the bed was neatly made so I remained optimistic. Later that evening when I pulled back the covers I found 3 different hairs and an unwashed blood spot on the pillow. When I called the front desk to notify them I wasn't apologized to just told that I could switch rooms, but I couldn't check out and be refunded since they had already charged me in full. I made the call to a friend and got the hell out of there. When I asked for a manager I was told they wouldn't be in until the following day. I left my contact info and told them to get in touch today. No one ever followed up. Money wasted, terrible hotel and guest service, PLEASE don't repeat my mistake and book somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Robert P, Front Office Manager at Aloft New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Hello dnishib,

Thank you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I would like to sincerely apologize for falling below your expectations during your short stay with us. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate hotel team members in effort to investigate and deep dive into addressing your concerns. I personally attempted to reach you on May 4th, as well as May 5th in hopes of hearing from you. Thank you once again, and I do still hope to hear from you soon.