US$184
US$171
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$176
US$166
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$311
US$286
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

US$327
US$312
  • Pool
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$145
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$164
US$137
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$246
US$182
US$176
Cancelon
1,102 results
All reviewsnew yorklobby barfront desk stafffulton malljay stcheesecakebarclays centerfew blockssubway stationnycjuniorsspghipvaletneighborhoodcabjfk
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I started staying here as an alternative to the heavily perfumed Sheraton next door. Short subway ride from Manhattan and several ethnic/deli carryout places nearby. I arranged for friends of mine to stay here over Christmas as well and they felt their room was nicer and larger than that of their friends staying in a four star hotel in Manhattan. Has also the typical Aloft features - cool, contemporary, budget friendly, etc.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 150nightsperyr
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Its quite a good place to stay. I had a good deal. So it was excellent compare to what i paid. Rooms are quite, clean. Friendly Staff, Club pattern lobby with immature but helpful front desk. Overall good stay.NO FREE Parking if you have car. And parking lot charge you quite a lot ( Typical NYC parking ;) Beside that, Quite Nice stay.

Room Tip: With Car travelers--No Free Parking Lot Without Car- Go Ahead anytime, Manhattan is real close frm there. Rooms- Higher one has better view as usual.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Maulik S
Jean P, General Manager, aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel at Aloft New York Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Hello JonnyNew, We thank you for the great comments you posted here on Trip Advisor. I'm happy you had a great time staying at the aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel and hope you return soon. Wishing you safe travels throughout the year. JP

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Stayed here one night on a business trip. The drive in is a pain do not follow the GPS. They have not updated the direction of the one way street the hotel is On. Parking was valet only which was not a surprise. It was $35 a night and is ran by and outside company.

The front desk staff was great about getting me a nice room. I got a great rate of $135/night which is awesome for being so close to manhattan. I was on the 21st floor and have a good view of the skyline and the Hudson River. The room was nice, clean and well appointed. They have small rooms at the Aloft hotels but they are quality. There is free wifi which is always a plus.

The hotel has a car service that charges a flat rate to take you into the city. I thought it was great until I took a yellow cab back to the hotel and paid a third of the price I paid for the hotels car service. So get a yellow can unless its rush hour. You are right over the Brooklyn bridge to manhattan.

I always enjoy my stays at the Aloft brand of hotels and next time I am in NY I will try to stay here.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank ledieff
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I stayed in this Hotel with my friend on an unexpected extended stay after she broke her leg. Disabled access was Brilliant and the Room was spacious, modern and very comfortable. the bed was so Comfortable we stayed in it most days. Very enviromental friendly with $5 vouchers per day when you dont use the turn down service. Snacks, Fresh food and microwave meals available at reception. Very modern, very helpful Staff that helped make our stay very enjoyable under the circumstances. Main highstreet is 1 minute walk with Macys and Mcdonalds.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jarrod1986
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My wife wanted to go to the Brooklyn Tabernacle for her birthday. So I invited special friends to be part of this surprise. We chose The Aloft Hotel in Brooklyn for all ten of us and we were completely satisfied with our accommodations. The King bed was absolutely one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The rooms are spacious and the shower is large and clean!
The large screen HDTV, free wireless internet and complimentary bottled water were wonderful parts of our great experience. The quick and easy access to the subway system and to Junior's Diner are fabulous. And then to be so close to the Brooklyn Tabernacle and enjoy the anointed ministries of this multicultural church was just a touch of heaven on earth!

Room Tip: We had a third floor room and it was close to the elevator but we never had any disturbance. Our friends were located on the fourth, fifth and thirteenth floors and none of them had any complaints.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends