Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)
US$229
US$358
US$278
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Arena Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$315
US$298
US$310
US$278
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

US$308
US$274
  • Pool
US$222
US$185
  • Breakfast included
The Box House Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$450
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$319
US$312
Cancelon
1,019 results
All reviewssmith streetdetention centerchalkboard wallurban suiteboerum hilldowntown brooklynnew yorkbagelsatlantic avecontinental breakfastparking garagestreet noiselobby bargreat areafront desk staffcarroll gardensrestaurants and shops
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Brooklyn for a change and couldn’t have picked a more convenient and pleasant hotel. Great location for transport and walk to piers. Tons of restaurants and shops.
Had a suite which was well decorated, roomy, and very clean. Can’t get that for this price in Manhattan, especially with a parking deal attached.
All Staff were consistently courteous, smiling, and friendly. The included breakfast was more than I expected and had something for everyone.
Will definitely stay again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Gary D, General Manager at NU Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thanks for the 5 stars Flannan!
I'm very happy that your choice to stay in Brooklyn was rewarding and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm always happy to hear that our team extended every courtesy and were helpful. Our parking garage is very convenient (next door) and we like to be a good value as compared to Manhattan properties. We think that Brooklyn has so much to experience and we're glad that you got a good taste of it.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The hotel is located in downtown Brooklyn, which is the perfect location for exploring other parts of Brooklyn by foot. Easy access with the subway to Greenpoint and Manhattan. The bus to Red Hook and Bushwick is right outside the hotel. The hotel is modern and cool, the rooms are spacious and very clean. Very nice bathrooms with bathrobes. There is a coffeemaker and minibar. We like to stay in a room facing the Atlantic avenue and the traffic is not bad at all. The staff are all very polite, helpful and nice. The breakfast is more than adequate. We love this hotel and are so happy that we found it, we have stayed here three times over the past six years and are very pleased with our stays.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Petter9!
We really appreciate the 5 stary review and we're happy to hear that you found our location so ideal to explore Brooklyn. It's very nice to hear that you appreciated our guest room amenities and hotel features. We'll look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The Nu Hotel is a business hotel with some perfunctory hipster touches. Our room on the 4th floor was excellent with a comfortable double bed, bar fridge and immaculately clean bathroom - although we did find the building air conditioning to be noisy at times. A standard complementary breakfast (bagels and cereals) is served on the ground floor.

What the hotel doesn’t offer though is feeling of welcome, ambiance and a soul. We stayed for 6 nights but always felt like we were intruding on the staff working on the front desk and ground floor. That was a real shame for us. It could have been a really memorable stay. As it was - the stay was functional. A decent room at a decent price in a reasonable location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the great Review SexyTaffyBOY. I'm sorry that you didn't feel the warmth that we truly intend to deliver with our guests. As you must have seen in previous reviews, our team is extremely dedicated to delivering personal and attentive service. I'm very happy that you found the rooms clean and comfortable and that the breakfast was satisfactory.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Recently my husband and I had a reservation for one night at the NU Hotel for a quiet King Room. It included parking in the garage next to the hotel as well as 2 tickets to the David Bowie Exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum. The day before our scheduled arrival I received a call from Natalie, whom I assume was in the management department. She informed me that, due to a technical problem, our king room on a high floor was not available. She said not to worry because “everything has been taken care of”. We could stay in a King Executive room on the top floor of the Hilton Hotel, just a 5 minute walk from the NU Hotel, use the parking garage and the David Bowie tickets would be in an envelope ready for us at check in. And it was all complimentary of the NU Hotel. Natalie could not have been more professional, accommodating and pleasant. They accepted responsibility, solved the problem in an exemplary fashion and offered superior management service. This is the kind of hotel/ business that deserves recognition and I highly recommend that you stay here. We will next time we need to spend a night in Brooklyn. I assume that if management is this good then the hotel itself and other staff members are excellent as well. PS it is located close to subway stops and walkable to many areas of Brooklyn ( DeKalb Market, good restaurants, Museum and Brooklyn Botanical Gardens).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for the 5 star review Patricia and thanks for being so understanding. We'll look forward to you staying with us in the future. There is so many great things to experience in Brooklyn.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

After 17 hours travelling I was really looking forward to relaxing in my room. I am 5 months pregnant and wanted to get a restful night. Unfortunately the room is opposite 5 really noisy generators. I requested to be moved to a quieter room only to be told they have no availability tonight. I am only here for 3 nights so the thought of moving tomorrow is not very appealing. Very disappointed and dreading the poor nights sleep I will get.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Gary D, General Manager at NU Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear “gemmastebbings”,
I’m so sorry that we weren’t able to offer you an alternative to the room that your were given.
Brooklyn and NU Hotel are in high demand, with the Winter behind us and we operate at high occupancy levels. Therefore, we always recommend that guest contact us asap upon making reservations; especially when they are light sleepers or sensitive to an urban environment.
Im happy that we were able to move you for the remainder of your stay.
I hope that upon your departure you found your experience to be more like the majority of other guests that find NU Hotel to be a Service focused value.