8 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$21
Expedia.comUS$199
eDreamsUS$220
SnaptravelUS$208
All reviews high tea water tower rooftop pool live jazz beautiful hotel lobby bar manhattan skyline queen room love this hotel east river l train the entire staff new york rooms are small few blocks juan beets
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021

We did a staycation here to have an elopement wedding -- just the two of us. The staff was incredibly accommodating and helpful on super short notice; they made sure we had everything we needed and went the extra mile for a few little details around the music, lights, and cake. The water tower was a beautiful place for a very intimate gathering for just the two of us, and we followed it with a night at the hotel where we ate pizza and drank champagne overlooking the city. (attached photos from our wedding photographer The DV Image)

1  Thank laurenrabaino
Julita Kropiwnicki, Other at The Williamsburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! Our staff loved accommodating you and we're excited to share your feedback with them! We can't wait to have you back!

Cheers,

Julita Kropiwnicki
Hotel Manager
The Williamsburg Hotel

Reviewed 18 January 2021

This hotel is beautiful; it has a "retro" feel to it and a lot of thought was put into the architecture. The King Terrace room was spacious, and had views of Manhattan and Brooklyn that you could wake up to, or draw the curtains if you preferred. The bathroom and bedroom were clean and comfortable. The complimentary toiletries smelt so good. Unfortunately, because of COVID, the restaurant and bar were not open to guests, but room service was available at their specified times. The staff were courteous and respectful; Pierre checked me in and was a delight. Overall I had a wonderful time here and would gladly return, preferably in the summer, post-COVID so I can get the most of the hotel and the Williamsburg area.

Room tip: Rooms near the back of the hotel have better views of Manhattan, while those near the front offer views of Brooklyn.
Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for your review! On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to having you with us again soon. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to New York!

Cheers,

Julita Kropiwnicki
Hotel Manager
The Williamsburg Hotel

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

The receptionists with the exception of Daniel need to work on customer service. I stayed 1 night for my birthday and it was a very underwhelming stay. Disappointed to say the least. Also the website specifically states that any guest staying 1-3 nights will NOT receive housekeeping. Yet 9am the next morning, housekeeping attempted to enter my room when checkout is 11a. I was startled and scared with the sound of someone attempting to get into my room. I’m just glad that I wasn’t in the bathtub. When I checked out at 9:30a because at that point I just couldn’t deal with my experience, I informed the receptionist and all she said was ohh really? Sorry? Just like that.

Also check-in was at 3pm, I arrived at 2:40p and didn’t get a room key until 3:30p. When I went to collect the key, the other receptionist was dealing with a customer and acknowledged her birthday(while I had to tell my receptionist that it was my birthday) and he offered her a complimentary breakfast. Ask me what I was offered...yes you guessed it, nothing. I was given my room key and was sent on my way. I got to the elevator and wasn’t told how it worked. When I proceeded to go back to the receptionist who assisted, she was right by the elevator swiftly making an exit as her shift was over. She quickly showed me how to use the elevator and was gone.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ms_adelaja
Reviewed 15 January 2021

Had an emergency and needed to get out of my house, the hotel was kept impeccable by Lorraine and her house keeping staff and Pierre and Jessica at the front desk were over and above. Thank you to The Williamsburg Hotel and please treat this place as you would your own home and do not do disrespectful things like intentional confetti cannons. It's bad enough accidents happen.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Pierre was superful helpful and very welcoming. Will def stay at the Williamsburg Hotel again. The room had a great view of the NYC Skyline along with a balcony. I would love to see how the stay is during the summer.