“Casual”
Review of Fusion East

Fusion East
Ranked #2,639 of 6,664 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Went to check out the place by recomendation of a friend. Actually quite suprising for a casual restaurant. I dined at the bar since I went alone.The staff was very friendly and accomodating.There was a variety of food with caribbean flair.The liquor selection was a lfell a little short. I would have thought that they would at least have Jamaican rum.Overall it it a fine establishment.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Hmmm this place is sub par at best. Nice ambiance and great music when the dj is there. The drinks are okay but the food and table service is inconsistent. Long story short the bar and dj are my favorite things about this spot. For a local place and the only black owned place of its kind in the neighborhood I want them to do better than I have experienced thus far. I need the managers or owner to engage with the patrons at times. It's small enough to do so when and not crowded with customers.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Went here with my sister for a quick dinner as we have gone past this place several times and was interested in trying it out. We got the sampler platter for starters and the food was good and it was served hot. The salads were good and the food is of generous portion and very filling. The drinks were good however I didnt understand how virgin drinks and drinks with liquor are the same price, since liquor is more expensive then juice. The atmosphere is casual, the place is not that large, so I dont recommend a very large group. The music playing there was very good. I would venture there again

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

My wife and I just happened by this restaurant and it was a pleasant surprise. The decor is pretty and the restaurant is very clean. The staff is very casual but the food is excellent. They were open for lunch but it seems now that they are only open for dinner. I found the prices reasonable and will definitely dine there again.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Place was empty at noon, I walked in had to say hello twice to the 1 staff inside, I asked if they were open for lunch she said yes we are serving dinner. I asked if no lunch since it's now noon she said dinner, we left. I am confused by this place is remember trying g to go for dinner one night and they asked for a cover charge at the the door. I give up on this place is rather go to a chain restaurant that is close by.

Date of visit: April 2017