Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$319
SAVE US$11
Priceline
eDreamsUS$330
Expedia.comUS$319
FindHotelUS$319
1,179 results
All reviews brooklyn bridge statue of liberty filtered water rooftop bar skyline suite in room dining lower manhattan beautiful hotel new york dumbo area floor to ceiling windows hotel guests hotel experience favorite hotel king room love this hotel tesla
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Another great stay at this amazing hotel. Richard took care of everything as usual. A lot of fun and amazing time. This has became my second home and I’m so grateful for Richard's help. Can’t wait for my next visit

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hans Schaepman, General Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2020

Dear 143jarrette,

Thank you for your review and comments; and recognizing Richard - we're so fortunate to have him. We value your loyalty and hope to welcome you soon again.

Have a great Sunday,

Reviewed 18 December 2020

I stayed here in September with my best friend and had the worst time ever. I would think a luxury hotel's service would be topnotch but it was way below average. The hotel is very beautiful but the staff lack customer service skills. I remember I would call the front desk during my stay and would receive no answer repeatedly. Frequently if I went downstairs and needed to speak to front desk no one would be there often at night. One night in particular I waited a few minutes before a staff came from the back looking like they just woke up -_-. We stayed in the suite for 5 days but decided to extend as the business we had to do got extended. We had to switch rooms because they had booked the suite. Can you imagine my friend left her Hermes sandals in the room and no one called to let us know. When we figured it was missed we called for two days before someone was able to locate the sandals. These are $1000 sandals !!! Every time we called we were put on hold and then we spoke to security and they said they would look. Ive stayed in many luxury hotels and it is customary in my experience to receive a call about something left in a room. These people clean rooms and don't mention missing items until you bring it up and badger them. That is unacceptable. To add there was misinformation about the pool. I woke up early one day to book a time slot as you had to wake up at 6am (crazy right) to book. When I came to my allotted time slot I was told I booked to sit around the pool and not the seated area with the view of the bridge. I was told if I wanted to sit there I would need to order something of at least $50 value. After Ive spent almost $3k to stay in the hotel. RIDICULOUS. To top it all off I have been calling this hotel since September about something I left in the room and never any answer. I finally got a response after 3 months from a front desk person. She placed me on hold came back and told me to go on a website called ileftmystuff.com to search for my item. I went on the site and was told to enter a code. The front desk person gave me a code that did not work. I told her and she said I would have to call bk as security was not in until 10am. Is this not information that a front desk should know seeing as people leave there stuff all the time?

All in all I would never stay at this location again. The staff need to act like they are working in a luxury hotel. I frequent luxury hotels often because I know I will get top service. This was not it. The way the hotel handles lost items is also strange and unheard of. I don't think its hard to contact a guest about an item found after a room is cleaned.Also they need to have the rules outlined about the pool before you book and front desk should know the rules properly.

Room tip: Best view is the suite. You literally can see the entire bridge and water
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Cindy7095
Hans Schaepman, General Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Dear Cindy7095,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to outline the details of your concerns. I'm sincerely sorry for the lack of response and for not addressing or resolving your concerns. This is not what we're trying to achieve and it deeply concerns me.

Could you kindly reach out to me via private message or via e-mail to hans.schaepman@1hotels.com? I would love the opportunity to discuss these details with you directly and hopefully find a solution to some of these items.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 14 December 2020

I stayed here for my son's 5th birthday since our trip to Disney Shanghai had to be canceled. I wanted a beautiful hotel in our backyard (we live in Brooklyn) with an open pool for my son and his friends. This is my second review, the first was on the hotel's FB page and still no response. The lack of clarity on information about the pool, mixed messages, hidden charges, and prejudice I experienced still haunts me to this day. I am now helping my friend decide on a hotel for her daughter's upcoming birthday and we came here to read reviews and to see if anything changed.....not at all! This is a nice hotel with inconsistent staff and poor customer service. If you can, take your money elsewhere, I sure wish I had.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 398ammaw
Hans Schaepman, General Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear 398ammaw,

I'm so sorry that we weren't able to resolve or find a solution to your experience. I'd love the opportunity to make this right. Would you be able to reach out via private message? Was your stay from the summer time (our pool has been closed for a few months now).

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 12 December 2020

Needed a getaway that felt safe and dog friendly during these insane times and this hotel was the perfect choice. Beautiful waterfront views, clean room, walking distance to dog park, great neighborhood and a staff that was extremely accommodating, friendly and knowledgable. Added plus: they lent us water & food bowls and lots of dog treats!
>>Please note: the hotel honored ALL covid restrictions including closing the spa, fitness center and in room services. That made us feel extra safe, secure and in responsible hands.

1  Thank Carol N
Hans Schaepman, General Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2020

Dear Carol N,

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled to share our comments with our team who is always trying to genuinely create experience and delivery a service that is meaningful.

We hope to welcome you and your little furry family member back very soon.

Happy Sunday,

Reviewed 7 December 2020

This is in regards to booking rooms. I made reservations for 2 rooms for 2 nights as we live in the neighborhood and will be staying at the 1 during our move back to our house. When I made the reservations for the room --the details on the room specifically stated "connecting rooms available" which I assume meant that we could request this.
I called reservations and they simply said my request could not be accommodated but they could have the rooms close by. I have a 3 and 6 year old. One room is for them. They can't be "close by" -- we need to be adjoining. I would hope you would make accommodations for our family especially during COVID. We have never had an issues with any requests when we have stayed at any 1 Hotel - most recently 1 Hotel - Central Park. I hope to hear from you soon.

2  Thank Wahoos77
Hans Schaepman, General Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Good Morning Ms Wahoos77,

Thank you for connecting with us. I'm so sorry to learn of the inconvenience during the booking process. I too have kids and 100% understand where you're coming from. I'm sure we can make this happen.

Could you please reach out via private message or send an e-mail to 1bb-roomsleaders@1hotels.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.