Lowest prices for your stay
US$167
SAVE US$35
Hilton.comUS$178
PricelineUS$174
Lol.travelUS$194
All reviews the executive lounge the black walnut front desk great stay by nyc standards the hotel staff enjoyed my stay convenient location definitely stay here again new york few blocks subway station marissa schermerhorn housekeeping valet barclay
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2021

So I booked through an app and prepaid for my room, I arrive to check-in and I am ask for a credit card for security deposit hold. I am then told that $25 of the security deposit is non-refundable and obviously I have to pay for parking. So I chose valet at $55 daily as I can remove my car as often as I want abs not have to pay to park my vehicle again. So I ask for my car to leave and they tell me it takes 15 minutes before my car will arrive as they ask to call the front desk before coming down to leave. So if you stay here plan ahead to do anything and pay attention to your credit card statement.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
G M, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review your stay. We regret any disappointment with some of the extra costs associated with your visit. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience; therefore, we are grateful for the feedback. We also apologize for the valet issues you faced during your stay. We appreciate your patience and hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 29 November 2020

As I begin to travel, I am struck by the lack of services offered by even so-called luxury or full-service hotels. To cleaning my own room to no F&B options, it seems our expectations need to be low. But then I stayed at the Hilton Brooklyn. They had all of the cleaning protocols you would expect to COVID-19, but instead of just not doing things, they are finding a way to get it done with a smile.

Thanks for treating me like a guest!

Room tip: Good views of the neighborhood or cityscape. Tell them your preference
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank johnrU1842IH
G M, Agency / Consultant at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Thank you so much for this terrific review. Making you happy makes us happy! We are glad we exceeded all your expectations and you had an outstanding stay with us. We have elevated our protocols regarding cleanliness, keeping our guests, and associates' safety a top priority and we appreciate you recognizing our team's efforts during these times. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Brooklyn New York and we look forward to your next visit.

Hilton Brooklyn

Reviewed 20 October 2020

I recently spent my birthday at this hotel and it was not a disappointment at all. We really enjoyed the venue. Everyone was friendly, it's very covid safety conscious. The room was fabulous! The view was spectacular And the food A++. Defintely syaying here again!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
G M, Agency / Consultant at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you so much for this terrific review. It has been a top priority to coordinate our efforts throughout our hotel to ensure continuity in keeping our guests safe. We are glad we could help make your birthday an enjoyable event and that you loved our excellent accommodations and beautiful views. We are also happy you loved our restaurant food and will pass on your gracious comments to our Food and Beverage staff. It was a pleasure having you at Hilton Brooklyn New York, and we look forward to serving you whenever your travel brings you this way again.

Hilton Brooklyn,

Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

The staff could not have been nicer amidst covid issues and flexibility. They explained walks, parking options, restaurants, etc. It’s a safe neighborhood too to park on the street if legal by the signage. One can take breakfast carry out just outside on the cafe tables which is lovely in the am. The room was large and very clean and cleaned daily. We were very happy with everything. Lots of restaurants and bars and retail nearby. We will return!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 715harveyc
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hilton Brooklyn New York. We are thrilled to read you had an enjoyable time with us and that you particularly loved our immaculate accommodations, convenient location as well as our hardworking staff. We have elevated our protocols in regard to the current situation, keeping the safety of our guests and associates in mind. We appreciate you recognizing our team’s efforts and also for letting other travelers know. It was a pleasure to host you, and we cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Hilton Brooklyn

Reviewed 14 March 2020

Stayed four nights at the end of February. Ok hotel with rooms ready for a re-model. Good location with good subway access. Service was ok. Watch out for the "Urban Destination Charge". This is a $25/day charge that can supposedly be credited against bar and restaurant charges at the hotel. However, you must make the charge the same day (before midnight) so breakfast the next morning does not count nor does a 12:30 am bar tab.

Date of stay: February 2020
00gc, Manager at Hilton Brooklyn New York, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Dear Wayne L,

It was our pleasure hosting you during your visit, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your overall stay; however, we are disappointed that we did not meet all of your expectations. Thank you for sharing your concerns about not being able to make good use of the offered benefits with our destination fee. We will share your feedback with our team as we are committed to providing the best experience for our guests. We hope you will consider staying with us on your next visit. to New York.