Similar to my review of Westmark Anchorage, this hotel was unbelievably woeful. Those similarities include : room keys not functioning on arrival, no coffee/tea making facilities in room, hot room but no hot water, a toilet with a mind of it's own. But the highlight of the visit was that upon arrival and (finally) entry to my room (where my bags had be placed just minutes before) I thought for a moment that it was still occupied. Stuff strewn about the room, it looked like it had been trashed - food scraps, a broken wine glass, the bathroom was a mess and a discarded condom beside the tv (the mind boggles !). Some others on my tour found their rooms had also been overlooked by housekeeping completely. I understand they have 'tourist season' in Alaska but they really need to ensure rooms and facilities are up to par BEFORE the season starts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska