“Worst. Service. Ever.”

Oasis Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #37 of 259 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Good local eatery with tv's, full bar and game room. Enjoyed the halibut sandwich and beer. Pretty good service although it is nondescript outside. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Adequate parking. Some local color that hangs at the bar. Food is good and inexpensive for the area.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because the French dip was absolutely delicious. Tender, well seasoned, crusty French bread.
You have GOT to be kidding me with the waitress. Everything took 10+ min. Getting water. Taking an order. Having our drinks delivered. It took almost an hour to get three burgers. She never checked on us or any other table on the floor- her busser was doing EVERYTHING for her. And I could see her from my seat. In the kitchen on the computer the whole time.
At one point a table got up and half walked into the kitchen and asked if they could have their food that had just been sitting in the window. They asked how it could possibly be taking so long.
She wasn't even fazed.
Every single table seemed like they needed something. Their food, more drinks, their credit cards run, to go boxes. I've literally never seen anything like it.
The icing on the cake? SHE WAS WEARING FLIP-FLOPS.
As someone who works in the service industry, that's just gross. Think about it.

I'm shocked this place is still in business

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The exterior give a false sense of neighborhood bar. It is a local pub with good food. I ordered the jagerschnitzel with spots and surprisingly it was tasty and good. The breaded pork filet was huge nicely breaded and the gravy and mushrooms on top just topped it off pleasantly surprised the beers were good and cold. And when they hit their closing time they put on music loud and grungy to let the patrons know it is time to go home.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This place was actually recommended to us by our hoteliers. It wasn't far for a taxi and the food was good. The place screams "small town" local dive from the outside, but we were pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We're long term summer RV visitors. After driving by the Oasis many times, we decided to give it a whirl for breakfast, and we were rewarded with a great meal at a great (non-tourist) price and a very tasty Bloody Mary. It's a bar with unusually good food. It's definitely a locals favorite, and the bar and small eating area were full. Service was great, and our food was extraordinary for what we expected.. Eggs Benedict had a perfectly poached egg on a crispy English muffin, presented with tomato and fresh spinach. And you can order a half bennie! My husband got the Philly cheese steak omelette which was extraordinary. I'm not a fan of beef in eggs, but I was nibbling at his dish, enjoying the Philly. We like to try food at dive bars, as it usually very good, but this place is extraordinary. We'll be back before we head south.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

If you want to try a real Alaskan food go for. I really loved my meal and went twice, so you can figure out how good it was. Great environment, delicious food, good coffee, despite I just went for breakfast the main menu is wonderful for lunch or dinner, I really appreciated it.

They have a good bar if you like or would like to try some cocktails, unfortunately I didn't have time enough you try them.

Thank Vanessa Carolin... H