“Dive bar with great breakfast!”

Oasis Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #37 of 259 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Good local eatery with tv's, full bar and game room. Enjoyed the halibut sandwich and beer. Pretty good service although it is nondescript outside. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Adequate parking. Some local color that hangs at the bar. Food is good and inexpensive for the area.
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We're long term summer RV visitors. After driving by the Oasis many times, we decided to give it a whirl for breakfast, and we were rewarded with a great meal at a great (non-tourist) price and a very tasty Bloody Mary. It's a bar with unusually good food. It's definitely a locals favorite, and the bar and small eating area were full. Service was great, and our food was extraordinary for what we expected.. Eggs Benedict had a perfectly poached egg on a crispy English muffin, presented with tomato and fresh spinach. And you can order a half bennie! My husband got the Philly cheese steak omelette which was extraordinary. I'm not a fan of beef in eggs, but I was nibbling at his dish, enjoying the Philly. We like to try food at dive bars, as it usually very good, but this place is extraordinary. We'll be back before we head south.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

If you want to try a real Alaskan food go for. I really loved my meal and went twice, so you can figure out how good it was. Great environment, delicious food, good coffee, despite I just went for breakfast the main menu is wonderful for lunch or dinner, I really appreciated it.

They have a good bar if you like or would like to try some cocktails, unfortunately I didn't have time enough you try them.

Thank Vanessa Carolin... H
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great customer service, amazing, reasonable prices.

If you come here you don’t have a good time they were having off time I’ve been here 12 times it’s amazing

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Okay it's a bar... but they always have great food. Great hamburgers, chicken grilled, grilled NY steak! And a great glass of wine. Prices are reasonable and ask for their punch card and after ten meals you get $10 off your next meal!
Totally a must stop for local flavor. Hockey hangout too.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place was not bad, nothing fancy but good. The staff was nice and the prices were about right for alaska.