these two people are absolutely the nicest,. They gave us lots of information what to do-where to go--wonderful. we stayed in the two bedroom house which was very comfortable and pleasant. fridge nicely stocked for breakfast. wonderful not to get charged extra to usethe washer and dryer, even provided laundry soap with dryer sheets at no extra charge!! very pleasant and comfortable. cant say enough good about the two sweet owners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 10 minute riverwalk from the center of old Fairbanks. We are a bed and breakfast offering two rooms in our main house, one apartment in a nearby building and the entire furnished two bedroom house across the street. We provide a full breakfast to the rooms in our house, continental breakfast in the apartment and stand alone house. We offer free shuttle service to and from the airport or train station. We encourage use of our washer/dryer, internet and cable TV. The owners are retired Alaskan teachers who have lived here since 1975. One worked on the Alaskan Pipeline in the 1970's and has stories to tell. We also offer much information about what to see and do while in Fairbanks or northern Alaska. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Downtown Log Cabin Hideaway Bed and Breakfast - Fairbanks, Alaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Downtown Log Cabin Hideaway Bed And Breakfast - Fairbanks, Alaska Hotel
- Downtown Log Cabin Hideaway b&b - Fairbanks, Alaska