All reviews cookies denny's restaurant room was clean pet friendly hotels waffles would definitely stay here again the general manager return trip staff was friendly easy access very nice stay indoor pool would highly recommend this hotel plenty of parking minute drive long drive free breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2018

When I walked into my room it was the same temperature as outside around 90 degrees. It was around 7pm, and my two kids, husband, plus myself were exhausted from all the traveling. We wanted to go straight to sleep, but couldn’t since it was so hot. I thought it was a fluke, so I told my husband to ask for a different room. The lady at the front desk apologized and gave use a upgraded room. We were very happy that she was nice enough to do that for use. I packed use all up and went to the suite they put use in. When we got there it was past 8pm, again we were exhausted and wanted sleep. Instead, the bedroom was hot just like the last one and we couldn’t sleep. My kids had to were their underpants and take all the blankets off the bed to get comfortable. It was way to hot still so they stayed up till midnight!!!!! They have never stayed up that late they are little kids!!!! We did tell the lady at the front desk and all she did was bring use two very small fans. I put those two fans on my kids to get some sleep, but they whined all night. My husband and I didn’t sleep it was way to hot to!! The front desk lady told me I can talk to the manager about it in the morning. I was so upset what a waste of money going to this hotel. I have never had such a bad experience at a hotel before. The room was also dusty with lots of spiders and don’t get me started on the living room couch disgusting!!!!!! All the manager did when I told her was say, “ I’ve never had any problems before and I have amazing house keepers”, then she said, “ I can give you the room for $50 dollars”. I didn’t get a sorry your stay was the worst you ever had!!!! I ended up paying $78 dollars for the stay. My family and I would have been so much more happier sleeping in the car!!! I will never go back to another Country Inn and Suites!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Sarah L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fredericksburg South (I-95), VA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Christina; We are sorry to hear this was the experience you had and the inconvenience of changing rooms after a long day.

Thank you for taking the time to report this. While the stay was not as expected and you were very disappointed, we are sorry once again that we could not have provided a more comfortable environment causing you to have unpleasant stay. Our Manager was able to speak with you and address your concerns personally and happy to do so, while it did not take away from your experience we did all we could to make this right for you and your family. In the end, it was not enough and we regret your dissatisfaction. Please do not allow this to tarnish the wonderful brand as it was isolated to our hotel and our air conditioning unit, not all locations.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of the rates and close to the Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park. The hotel room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I got a great night's sleep. They have a good well balanced breakfast. Everything in the room worked. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sarah L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fredericksburg South (I-95), VA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Susan; Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the location nearby historic battlefields, the cleanliness and great service as well as a balanced breakfast. Your positive comments mean a great deal to us as we strive to provide a welcoming environment for all guests. Thank you again for choosing our hotel as your place to stay, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed here 1 night while traveling. I was very impressed with the hotel. Check in was very quick & they offered free cookies & coffee also dog biscuits for her dog. We needed a pet friendly room & that was no problem. Denny's restaurant is hooked on to the hotel which was very convenient. They had a nice continental breakfast in the morning. We had no complaints & would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sarah L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fredericksburg South (I-95), VA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Michele; We appreciate you choosing our hotel for its convenient location and pet friendly accommodations.

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your evening with us and found the customer service, guestroom, extra amenities and the onsite Denny's restaurant met your expectations. We are pleased to hear that you will look to stay again when your travels bring you back to the area. We look forward to seeing you then.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

My husband and I had a great experience with the hotel. As I am a member of the Radisson Rewards Program, we were upgraded without even having to ask. It was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We would stay again. Being right off of I-95 was a bonus.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Sarah L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fredericksburg South (I-95), VA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear annepres83; We appreciate you choosing our hotel as your place to stay while in town, thank you.

As a Radisson Rewards Member we value your feedback and encouraged by your positive comments. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the location, friendly staff and more exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We got a great deal on a 3 night stay. The room was very clean and they had a great hot breakfast. They even had homemade cookies every day near the front door and coffee, tea and hot chocolate, any time you want it .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sarah L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fredericksburg South (I-95), VA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear SindyOb; We appreciate your business and pleased to hear you had a great experience.

We are very pleased to hear the terrific value, cleanliness and breakfast made for an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again and being of service the next time your travels bring you through the area.