“Under new management ”

Cannon Ridge Golf Club
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

The course has reopened in 2016, so you can ignore the reviews prior to this time. During closure, the fairways were changed to Bermuda grass, so the conditions in the fairways are excellent. You should give this course a try.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Just played a round there today and I must say the course is in really good shape. Still need to finish all the bunkers but they tell you that up front and you just play as ground under repair or better yet avoid them all together. The fairways and greens were in excellent shape better then most in the area. The staff was very nice as well. I am so glad the is course reopened it truly is one of the nicest layouts in the area. I also got lunch while I was there and the food was very good as were the prices.

Keep up the good work I will defiantly be back to play soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

They are now closed and they sold a gift certificate to use for Xmas. They are now looking for new owners. Prior to that my son in law liked the course but now I question the ethics.

1  Thank BAA1949
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Played this course many time and it is always in great shape and will give you a nice challenge. I would say it is a must play if in the area

1  Thank RonJerryLJ
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Overall poor condition,bare spots on tees and fairways and rough. My first visit here and I found the hole routings strangely interwoven when there was plenty of room to separate the holes. Also,many cart paths were nowhere near the greens - strange. If I wasn't paying half-price with Golfnow I would have felt taken.