“Wonderful Course but not a very strong value”

Cannon Ridge Golf Club
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I highly enjoyed my time on the course, however, I felt the course was priced too high for the experience I received. It was about $80 in the morning on a Saturday but really I felt this played more like a $50-$60 course. The views are ok, the course was in good shape and it had a fun layout.

1  Thank 9OverPar18

Reviewed 19 April 2012

course is always great.great staff. bar and grill always good

2  Thank cigarjim
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My wife and I love this course. We live in Myrtle Beach and have family in northern Jersey. Fredericksburg breaks the drive almost in half for us and we usually try to play on the way up or back or both. We played this course the first year it opened and it just gets better and better.

2  Thank kjpjr
Reviewed 16 January 2010

Absoluteley one of the premier golf courses in and near Fredericksburg. Lots of nice motels on US 17 near the golf course. I had my kids wedding rehearsal dinner here last fall and they did a great job. It is a great atmosphere outside but they also have a room to hold the event inside in case of rain. I have not had anything but great service and experience at Cannon Ridge Golf Club.

1  Thank Journeytonowhere
Reviewed 1 January 2010

Cannon Ridge needs training in customer relations. Although the course was closed the last two weeks of December, Cannon Ridge management would not extend a green fee pass I had that expired on 12/31/2009. My plans were to use this pass when my brother from N.J. came to visit at Christmas. I asked that due to the unusual weather conditions (1st time course closed the last two weeks of the year) would managment extend my pass to the end of January. Cannon Ridge saId "Sorry," you had all year to use your pass. Wrong. The course was closed the last two weeks.