“what?”

Cuisines: British, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 13 November 2013

when did someone purchase the Pub and obviously they did not like the name it is now called Park Lane and there is little changes to the menu but some of the same things have stayed there are new and better bartenders and waiters! all around its a good atmosphere to come and hang out with friends.

1  Thank homedepotwifey

Reviewed 18 October 2013

First time trying this place was pretty disapointing. Our server had too many tables and was running the bar all at the same time. We started with the pretzels which came with 2 very spicy dipping sauces. I sat for 20 minutes with my mouth on fire, waiting for a drink refil. After flagging him down he speeded by the table, filled up my water glass so fast I didnt get a chance to tell him my daughter wanted a refill on her soda. Not once did he come by and ask how we were doing or if we needed anything. We then waited forever for the check, I had to flag down another waitress and ask her for it. He finally came over and very quickly put it on the table and left, still no conversation at all. It was really hard to enjoy the good food with that kind of terrible service. I dont think it was completely his fault as it looked like they were very short-handed, but I have never had someone completely ignore us before.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The interior really needs to be talked about - it's styled after a very posh English pub with glowing woodwork and interesting decorative accents through out. Honestly, it's all very well done.
There is usually a wait during dinnertime, but it's well worth it. Wait at the bar if you can, and order a beer sampler and appetizer until your table is ready. The service has always been top notch, regardless of how busy they are.

The menu has a good selection of items, we've enjoyed the fried pickles (done a bit differently than what we've had before, and possibly better for it) stuffed mushrooms, fried mushrooms, bangers & mash, jagerschnitzel, shepherd's pie, and whiskey cracked pepper steak have all been very tasty. The berries and custard for dessert is out of this world good! The dinners are good, but oh my, that dessert is just unbelievable.

As I mentioned earlier, they DO have a very extensive beer menu, and their tap beers are always very fresh, their pours of heavier beers such as Guinness are done correctly, and it's clear they keep their taps and lines very clean - a critical component in a pub!

Great for a date night, or a family meal or get together with friends!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Went there this evening to celebrate a wedding anniversary with family members. The menu offered something for everyone. I had the fish n chips and they were amazing! They make their own tater sauce and its delish. Some of the others at the table had the bangers and mash and raved about them. The service was friendly and prompt. We will go back again for sure!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

For the best Rubens, Rachaels, Chees steaks,Chicken Monte Cristo, French Dip, 1/2 lb Burgers and numerous othe sandwichs we always go to lunch at The Pub at 4187 Plank Road in Fredericksburg,VA. The sandwichs are large and come with a crispy hot order of steak fries.
The service is always friendly, attentive, and fast. The deco is from the Renaissance period. There are 2 sections dining and the bar with dining. They have their own brewery on site with 16 beers on tap. The place is never crowded so obviously is still a well kept secret