See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Our room was the one with the broken window in the front and the broken key lock. Bathroom not clean, no toilet paper, junk in the drawers, no sheets or bed spreads, remote/TV didn't work, noisy a/c. didn't get the job done.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

charri41,

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that the bathroom was not properly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience.We look forward to showing you how we have learned from your experience.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My room had a very strong smell of cigarette. I asked for another room, which was granted, but it had an even stronger smoke smell. I decided to stay in the first room, and went out to get air fresheners. On the next morning, my clothes were smelling cigarettes and I was coughing.
The so-called “included breakfast” was actually a couple of bread slices and no butter, margarine, cream cheese or jelly in sight. There were two containers with a hand-full of cereal in each one, but no milk. I had two plain toasted bread slices and a cup of coffee, and that was my “included breakfast”.
In summary, I would hardly recommend this hotel for a truck stop, let alone for a couple or a family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

jordantps,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. Unfortunately, despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking rooms, it does
occasionally happen and I hope you’ll accept our sincerest apologies for the smell of smoke that
you experienced.I hope you'll change your mind about seeking other accommodations in the area and that you'll
give us the opportunity to impress you with our continuous improvements.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I sent a list of 19 Things that were broken or didn't work to Corp., including Mold in Bathroom, Front door didn't lock, broken furniture and lights, saggy bed. The place is Old and worn-out. Needs MAJOR rehab. Staff was polite and very helpful in-spite of loosing my reservation. Breakfast was Fruit-Loops and Toast.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

peterlP5868UI,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly
and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping
and maintenance staff. We hope that you will accept our sincerest apologies and return to be impressed by the
improvements we have made.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

That place is a dive. It needs to be demolished. Almost asked for my money back when I saw the room but was too tired to complain.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank carrmkcrr
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Your feedback is very welcome as it helps us to continuously grow and evolve. Thank you for sharing your honest comments pertaining to our room. Our goal is for every guest to have a convenient and accommodating experience so we thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The room was dirty. By that I mean there was cockroaches and bed bugs, the shower seems to have never seen a cleaning. The towels were unwashed. I barely lasted three hours in there before running out on little sleep. Never again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

I am so sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. Our primary goal is to provide all guests with an enjoyable experience and it is troubling to know that you faced such a usual experience. We take this quite seriously and have shared your feedback with management so that appropriate steps can be taken. Thank you again for taking the time for sharing this experience and for your valuable business.