“Gastropub”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Food was very surprising noting the bar ambience with poor lighting. Looked a bit of a dive when entering. Staff were great. Music in the background (Clash and that genre) perfect. Did I say the food was excellent. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Try the bison bolognese. We shared twice during our three-day stay just down the road. Easy to get to from the "T."

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice meal there with a relative. All the food was delicious. I had the gin lemonade which was not too sweet. It was strong and very refreshing. When I got back to my hotel I realized I left my credit card there and the wonderful man on the phone offered to drive it to my hotel on his way home after closing. Amazing!!!. I wish I knew his name. Please if you are the establishment please give him a shout out. So everything from appetizers to a lost credit card was great.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place with a great menu. Good service. Have enjoyed our stay here. It’s an area with a lot of good restaurants. We also enjoyed Barcelona which is on the opposite side of the road.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

What a find! Small but perfectly formed, this nicely lit, friendly bar and restaurant is a gem. Named aaafter The Abbey Theatre in qWqaaDublin, they take pride in their Guinness which is very good indeed. Rotating seasonal brews and great cocktails include a fabulous Rhubarb & Ginger Daquiri (you have been warned!). Food is good - flat bread specials come in at around $12 and are my personal fave. There is always a nice chatty bunch of locals at the bar, enjoying the company of the servers who are attentive and fun. The Abbey can get very busy and you can’t reserve a table so be prepared to grab a drink at the bar and wait. Having read one of the other reviews on TA, I’m not entirely surprised that the group of three (?) who spent $26 each and occupied a table for 3 hours were asked to move on. Particularly as there were hungry folks waiting...