1,096 results
All reviews farmers market beautiful park parking garage esther short park city park convention center nice hotel columbia river within walking distance across the bridge front desk staff easy access enjoyed my stay comfortable room business trip definitely stay here again coffee maker
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very pleasant hotel. Comfortable room, nice restaurant on site. We enjoyed walking in the park across the street. There was a very nice farmer's market there, as well as blooming redbuds, dogwood, rhodadenrons, aand azaleas.
There were other good restaurants within a short walk, including one called Oak that served great barbaqued ribs and local craft beer.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The conference facilities were great as were the meals served during the conference! Go with an upper floor with a river view! The city park and parks near the river were great to take in. If staying a Sunday, arrive early as there is a Sunday Market in the park across the street.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words and terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed the event and had a chance to experience our beautiful location. We hope to see you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent stay, quite, great restaurants nearby including smoke house next door. Excellent walk along river and two nice restaurants on river. Walk over land bridge to historic Vancouver fort. Nice park right outside the hotel with great small shops.

Stayed: August 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and our beautiful Downtown Vancouver. We hope to see you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The minute I walked in I was greeted by David Henderson. He made me feel valued. I felt like a celebrity with the the exceptional service. Nathan Klavano, Brian Smith and Jonathan Montgomery were there to help me with my valet parking and bags. They treated me extremely well. The next day Jack Perry and Natalia Urtiaga helped me with valet and bags as well. All of these employees deserve recognition beyond no other! I will be coming back and staying here for business for now on. They exceeded expectations. I can't wait to tell my colleagues about my amazing experience. Keep it up!!!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nate m
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Wow! We are humbled by your outstanding comments and thrilled that your stay was so enjoyable. All the team members you mentioned will be acknowledged and notified of your kind comments. We appreciate your loyalty and can't wait for your return! Until that happens, we wish you very safe travels!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Weather you want to walk to the river front 2 blocks away, walk to 30 plus eclectic restaurants within 2 block, or stay in enjoy a great prime steak, huge selection of wine and cocktails with a real bartender, this is the spot. From greeting to goodbye, truly one of the best in USA.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Charlie V
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Wow- we are truly humbled by your kind comments and absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much. We love our little Downtown Vancouver as well and are glad you had a chance to check it out. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you very much for the great review. Safe travels!