1,090 results
All reviewsfarmers marketbeautiful parkparking garageesther short parkcity parkconvention centernice hotelcolumbia riverwithin walking distanceacross the bridgefront desk staffeasy accessenjoyed my staycomfortable roombusiness tripdefinitely stay here againcoffee maker
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We stayed here for an annual conference. The hotel accommodations and staff were fantastic. Would highly recommend this hotel for business or leisure trip. Restaurant is fantastic and walking distance to many other restaurants and a beautiful park.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are delighted that you enjoyed our newly renovated restaurant space and proximity to other places. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the best Hilton's! Friendliest staff, great food, so helpful with everything from the digital key, to parking. The bartender was friendly, food service fast and the breakfast was delicious. Will definitely stay here again when in Portland/Vancouver area

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lchelsea
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are delighted that you like it here and really appreciate that you took time to provide feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This is my third stay here. Each stay has been about 9 months apart. Each time I’m amazed that this hotel is in a town the size/class of Vancouver. Just top rate.

Try the Digital Key. I LIVE it. Using it I was able to check in using my Hilton Honors app as I drove down the freeway. I chose the digital key and was able to walk right up to my room without having to stop at the front desk. Perfect.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate your kind comments and loyalty to our property. I'm delighted that you continue to have a great experience here and look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

The room was spacious and we appreciated the number of pillows. After the first day we had 3 towels, a fourth would have been preferred. Internet was extremely slow. Coffeemaker was nice and the desk staff were nice also.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the feedback- I apologize for the missing towel on your second day. I've shared your comments with our Housekeeping team so they can address any training issues that may have caused this to occur. We hope to see you again and wish you very safe travels until then.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Excellent facility. Only thing I was disappointed in is that it didn't have a Level 2 charging station for my electric vehicle. I have recommend they get one installed for the future. Very clean, comfortable and enjoyable visit.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the kind words and feedback about your recent stay with us! Your suggestion about the charging station has been routed to the appropriate managers for consideration. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!