US$286
US$181
US$198
US$197
1,152 results
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurthard boiled eggswould stay here againcookieseasy accessgreat place to staynice staystaff was friendlyfree breakfastindoor poolcoffee makerpetlqdogs
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My cousins and I stayed at this La Quinta because they were flying out of PDX early in the morning. While the staff was accommodating, the hotel itself was kind of sketchy. There was one room in particular across from us that sounded like people were entering and exiting every 5 minutes up until about 3am, when I had to check out. I would not stay here unless you'd like to be on your toes all night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Vancouver La Quinta. Staff at the La Quinta appreciates your input as a reward for their hard work. It would have been really helpful if staff at the Hotel was alerted with phone call. this hotel will not allow any unwanted activity.Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I was traveling on I-5 and needed a place to stay for just one night. Picked this hotel out online. Didn't make a reservation but just stopped in. I was very positively impressed. For a hotel of this "star" level and price range I've never stayed in better. The hotel is newer, clean, and well-appointed. The rooms are spacious and clean with very comfortable beds. I did not partake of the free breakfast, but it appeared to be at least above average for this type of hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Vancouver La Quinta. Staff at the La Quinta appreciates your input as a reward for their hard work. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Our room was right on the freeway so it was noisy all night. The hot tub was closed which is the whole reason why why picked this location. The breakfast was out of most everything including napkins!?!? It was right down the street from the falls which was a great bonus!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with La Quinta however it appears that you may have chosen the wrong hotel location for posting your review. We do not have a hot tub and we are not anywhere near the falls. If possible to change location on your review it would be very helpful so that location is aware of your concerns.
Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta are our top priorities.
We look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

This was a very nice pet friendly hotel. I appreciate La Quinta allowing pets without charging. So many other hotels allow pets and then gouge you $25 or more for the night. I saw several other dogs staying there and they all seemed happy to be there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Vancouver. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I would never stay here again and wish I had never spent my hard earned money here. I could have probably found a better location. I flew out from California to come and stay at a horrible hotel. A good owner or GM would remburse our stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Vancouver. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

It is never easy when I see that a guest was dissatisfied or upset about their stay. It is even more concerning to me as a manger of the business when I am unsure of the reason. It is very clear that you were not happy with your stay and I was hoping that I could convince you to please contact me by phone or email so that I could inquire about the reason for your dissatisfaction.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Andrew Rushing