1,172 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurthard boiled eggswould stay here againcookieseasy accessgreat place to stayfront desk staffstaff was friendlynice stayfree breakfastindoor poolcoffee makerpetlqdog
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I would never stay here again and wish I had never spent my hard earned money here. I could have probably found a better location. I flew out from California to come and stay at a horrible hotel. A good owner or GM would remburse our stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Vancouver. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

It is never easy when I see that a guest was dissatisfied or upset about their stay. It is even more concerning to me as a manger of the business when I am unsure of the reason. It is very clear that you were not happy with your stay and I was hoping that I could convince you to please contact me by phone or email so that I could inquire about the reason for your dissatisfaction.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Andrew Rushing
La Quinta Vancouver
lq6288gm@laquinta.com
360-566-1100

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The room was average in comfort and cleanliness. The beds were uncomfortable and the sheets were stained. The bathroom had dirt in all corners. The staff were all very nice and the food was very good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation. However beds are new but we are going to look into this spec case.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We booked the La Quinta in Vancouver for an overnight stop on our way down I-5. Friendly check in. The hotel is right next to I-5, but our room was away from the highway and absolutely quiet. It was Super Bowl Sunday, so we watched some of the game in the breakfast room with some of the other guests. Breakfast the next morning had a great variety of hot and cold options. In summary, a great value and great choice for anyone traveling to or through Vancouver, WA.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hard working staff at the hotel appreciates your comments because of the hard work they put in every day. This is their reward.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

It was a great experience all the way around. The room was very comfortable, they welcomed my cat without an extra fee, and breakfast service started early enough for me to be on my way for an 8AM appointment. It was easy access on and off the freeway. Will definitely be staying there again when I'm in Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Thank you so much for your for your feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The hotel was clean and well managed. We stayed for 3 nights and our room was never made up. The 2nd morning we called the front desk and asked for the room to be cleaned, and it never was after they assured us it would happen. I also had difficulties with the equipment in the workout room, old and broken. We were also there during a snow/ice storm and the front was not sanded or salted, making it difficult to move in the morning. The breakfast was wonderful, and all else was what we were hoping for.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family