Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Downs, Kansas
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Our stay at this Best Western was very enjoyable. It was easy to find, quiet, clean, the staff was helpful. I asked about driving directions to an attaction in the area and before we could carry our bags in the guy behind the desk had printed directions and a map for me. We would definitely stay here again.

4 Thank KStraveler807
Harj V, Owner at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 16 January 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 360-256-0707.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Korean first
salem, oregon
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I stayed here last year for business and booked again this winter. My room is big and the bed is cozy! I wish there were more tv channels (HGTV) but no biggie. Halls are quiet, which is great as I have to get up way too early tomorrow!

• Stayed December 2011
4 Thank bexnate

Langley, BC
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I stayed at this property on the weekend of November 11. The staff was excellent as well as the accommodations. Nice clean rooms and a good breakfast the next morning. As I work in a Hotel I tend to be picky and there wasn't a single thing wrong with our stay. Thanks for a great stay, we will definitely be back the next time we are in the area.

4 Thank elliebc

North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 7 November 2011

On our way home from down south we decided to stay at this motel. Big clean rooms, fast wireless Internet, convenient location, very friendly staff, nice free breakfast and great rates, esp. if you use AAA or website discounts. Great restaurants close by. It was our first stay here and would recommend it to anyone.

V.Sellmann

5 Thank Volker S

Seaside, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I stayed here thinking it would be a normal visit. It was, until I was greeted like family. Richelle at the fron desk is amazing. She knew my personality and adjusted perfectly. I planned on catching a movie but instead took valuable time away from Richelle in the performance of her duties. I know all the staff here is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the surrounding areas. If you plan on visiting Vancouver, stay here, you will not be disappointed. I know I wasn't.

Room Tip: King bed room is nice--came with a queen sleeper.