All reviews room was clean indoor pool free breakfast yogurt within walking distance small fridge a great nights sleep front desk person two night stay enjoyed my stay safeway incidentals freeway gal laundry
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Got 2 rooms w 2 queen beds for my family, room were 3 stars. Terrible one star breakfast (grab and go packaged sweet danish with cereal)
Rooms were on the 2nd floor with stairs outside exposed to the rain>no elevators were available.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Terrible location (I think we’re in the sleezy part of town). Way to expensive for the quality (and it was a Groupon deal, so it was cheap). After one persons trip to the bathroom we were out of toilet paper. The door looks like it has been kicked in a few times. Super disappointed! Last time a get a hotel through Groupon. It was totally deceiving!

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The room was clean. Nothing to rave about. Unfortunately, the hotel wasn't serving their free breakfast. But did provide oatmeal packets and hot water.
Even though it's right next to the freeway, my room overlooked the parking lot and so there was no road noise.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We arrived late and were greeted by a lovely girl who was helpful and informative. Our room was clean and quiet so we got a great nights sleep. My husband liked the towels (his pet peeve). They did hold a large sum for incidentals, but voided (not cancelled) the transaction on checkout so it went right back to my card immediately. Good location and great for a one or two night stay.

Room tip: We were in the building across from the office upstairs.
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

This hotel is older and has not received many updates. The cleanliness is average and the location is great for the Salmon Creek area of Vancouver. What makes this property stand out is the excellent customer service! Particularly Ashley at the front desk, she was so pleasant and accommodating to my entire family that was in town for a funeral. If you just need an inexpensive, no frills, place to rest your head, this is it.

Date of stay: January 2018