US$180
  • Restaurant
US$189
US$177
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleannice sizeshopping and restaurantswafflesshower headwould stay here againgreat roomeasy accessa great place to staymallmotelmicrowaveshilofreeway
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We got there early and the room wasn't ready but the cleaning lady did it for us so we could settle in. Very nice room. One of the fastest internet I have seen in a motel. Breakfast was limited but we were ok with that.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
cindtyler70, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi Linda,
Thank you for your comments. It is always nice to hear that a guest had a wonderful experience. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping department. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit with us.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Looked for pool and Jacuzzi.

All of it is closed for the week. No discount offered.

Never using Wyndham Hotel group again.

The quality is nothing astounding of anything I researched let-alone the reality of the place.

I'll be going with anything else in the future.

(My GF just now pulled a blanket out of the drawer with animal hair on it. lol She says it looks like dog hair. Nah.)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced while staying at the Days Inn & Suites. Our pool and hot tub are now open. I appreciate you feedback as we strive to make the necessary improvements to create an enjoyable experience for our guests.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in July of 2014 and it was excellent. Just stayed recently and this place is awful. The Breakfast USE TO have Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, and Biscuits and Gravy for a "HOT" breakfast. But now it's just a waffle maker and a toaster for your "HOT" breakfast. Then there is the continued pot smoking that happens here. I stayed a week and everyday it smelled like marijuana. It is a NO SMOKING place. Guess not for pot smokers. The bed mattress had stains on it and the fitted sheet kept coming off. That's how I noticed the stains. I WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bryan S

Bryan,
I would like to thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We are looking into different options to offer for our continental complimentary breakfast to provide a more well rounded meal to our guests. We are in the process of replacing our mattresses and have taken care of the marijuana issue. I appreciate you review as we strive to improve our hotel.

Reviewed 6 February 2018