All reviews black angus parking lot waffles breakfast room is lots of pillows vending machine hot breakfast downtown vancouver lobby area the general manager beds were comfortable front desk staff free breakfast quiet room would stay here again hotel is located across the river
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Rolled in on a Saturday and booked a room on the spot. They accept AAA for a 5% discount and Check-in was a breeze. Staff was very accommodating and got a nice, quiet room away from everything and on the top floor. Breakfast was delicious and Check-out was just as easy.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
AlishaC269, GM at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I took pleasure in sharing your feedback with my staff who join me in thanks. Have a fabulous day. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We found ants in the bed and something else dark like bark the size of rat poop. Couldn’t tell what it was. The remote needed a battery or something was not making it work very well. Kleenex only had one left and i used it.
Breakfast was great!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
AlishaC269, GM at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Guest,
allow me to apologize on behalf of our entire hotel for any unpleasantness during your stay. I can assure you I addressed your feedback with my housekeeping staff immediately. Glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast. I hope you might consider staying in the future to show you complete satisfaction. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I thought the hotel has friendly employees... I thought my room was incredibly comfortable and clean with enough towels washcloths and hand towels for our needs... not to mention the appropriate footing pad for the tub and also an extra thick towel for the floor in front of the tub... I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast in the morning with the omelet and bacon and my son enjoyed cereal and milk and juice... but one of the more pleasant aspects of the stay was the fact that the manager stopped by the table that my son and I were at and gave us a personal greeting and asked how everything was coming and if there was any issues concerning our stay... Bravo to managment in that has set this hotel up with such great staff and people that possess a attention to detail.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
AlishaC269, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for taking the time to do your survey and leave personal feedback. We thank you immensely for you kind words as well as your business.
Have a fabulous day!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms clean and comfortable. It is getting a bit frayed around the edges as walls had indentations and paint scuffed. Reception staff was not the friendliest tending in stern. Good selection on breakfast.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
AlishaC269, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Comfort Inn and Suites
360-696-0411

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Nice rooms. Good breakfast. Centrally located. Easy access to Portland and right in the middle of downtown Vancouver which is a very walkable city. A very good value considering the cost of nearby hotels and hotels in downtown Portland.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
AlishaC269, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,