Red Lion Hotel Vancouver at the Quay
US$149
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Free cancellation until 31/05
US$198
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$222
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$174
US$113
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
US$187
US$96
US$94
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Free cancellation until 30/05
US$206
US$180
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

We got the corner room with the river view what an incredible sight. Staff were friendly and helpful close to the Columbia river gorge and Portland. As of the time of this review I found out that the Quay was closing what a bummer we would definitely have stayed here again it needed updating but was clean

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pegasus44
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Due to slumping sales and the definite need for renovation' the Red Lion at the Quay closed on October 30, 2015. The next closest hotel is he Downtown Hiilton or your could go over the Interstate Bridge to the Red Lion at jantzen Beach. Back in the day, this was the hotel to stay at.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank PlayfulPlatypus
Reviewed 15 October 2015

We extended our stay here from 2 nights to 3 nights because it worked so well with our vacation plans. We stayed in a 2 queen room that overlooked the Columbia River. The price was very reasonable for the room we received and included breakfast. Yes, the hotel is under the flight path of PDX airport however we only heard the planes when we were outside or had the windows open. The facility is older but was very clean, well maintained, and met our needs as a base camp for our sightseeing activities. Not a place I would stay for a “romantic stay in the room all the time weekend.” However a great place to stay if you are an active explorer just needing a reasonably priced hotel to rest your head after a day of exploring. The hotel staff were WONDERFUL and very FRIENDLY and Professional. I was greeted with a smile and never felt that I was inconveniencing them as I checked into the hotel. I had questions about the local area and they spent time with me answering my questions, never giving me the feeling that I was a bother. When we decided to extend our stay I called the front desk to make my request. The initial response was “we are all sold-out - but let me check my cancelations…” Within moments I was taken care of and my stay in the same room was extended. Great service! Our room along with several others opened out to a large patio that overlooks the Columbia River and we enjoyed late evenings watching the river traffic steps away from our room. There are several local restaurants and brew pubs within walking distance of this hotel. They do have a full service restaurant on site but we never ate there as we wanted to visit the smaller quant eateries nearby even though a full breakfast was included in the price of our stay. Access to the I-5 was close by and well-marked and easy to navigate. They have a HUGE pool but we stayed out too late in Portland and were too tired to swim. A park is near-by and I felt very safe on my morning walks in the neighborhood. I think we made a good pick staying here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Columbia River. These rooms open out to a full community patio that overlooks the river activity.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2015

My husband and I and a friend spent a lovely afternoon exploring Fort Vancouver prior to an American Queen River Cruise on the Columbia/Snake Rivers. The Red Lion was close to the ship's docking area and provided a nice lunch for us, prior to boarding. Actually we arrived after the Hotel's restaurant had closed for the afternoon and the most gracious of wait staff found us a table in the bar and took special care of our orders. This delightful woman, on exit, showed us a direct way to our ship. The people in the hotel were the "nicest of the nice" and while I cannot comment on the accommodations I can certainly vouch for service in the bar and the kindness of the staff for some pretty weary travelers.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brenda K
Mary T, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Vancouver at the Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Dear Guest,

I am so glad you enjoyed lunch here on the river. You sure can't beat these views. Thank you for the kind words, and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Mary Tiffany
Director of Room Operations

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I spent a night at this Red Lion a couple of weeks ago during a trip to the Pacific Northwest. It was the worst place we stayed during the entire trip - by far. The buildings are old and look like the '70's inside and out. Our room wasn't clean - it smelled odd even walking down the hall. And the expensive buffet breakfast the next morning was sparse and overlooked. Really bad. Would never suggest anyone stay there. Not a 3-star place -- pushing it to give it 2.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the frank feedback. We appreciate you taking the time.

Regards,