See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We are a special needs family..... two children on the autism spectrum, two typical children, a service dog and my spouse needed to stay at the Comfort Suites for three weeks while we wait for our home to be ready.
Yes, it has been stressful, yet the staff hereat Comfort Suites by the Vancouver mall, have all been pleasant, kind, giving, caring and attentive to my family as well as every guest they come across. Sierra, Karina, Taylor, Mike and Vee have allowed me to use this experience as a learning moment for our special girl( having one child use eye contact while asking for fresh towels, etc) In the evenings, we all look forward to the fresh baked cookies and , again, teaching my kids how to ask and say thank you every time.
Even the housekeeping staff are quality, always greeting me by my name, always smiling and so thorough. ( Ada, Carlotta, Soledad , elena and Kayla)
Thank you for hiring these people. Despite a long period of time in one room, your staff shines and have made our stay quite wonderful.
Courtney H.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Jessica B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Good Morning Courtney!
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity that allowed us to grow more as a team! We do hope to see you again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The price was just right on. Not too expensive. Our unit had huge bathtub where all family members fit in and had a spa and jacuzzi party! Breakfast was good. Our unit was clean. The stuff was helpful. The only thing was wi-if didn’t work well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Good Morning!
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and our suite! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding our property and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of being helped by Sierra. She was very efficient, on top of things, and friendly. She made an effort to get to know us rather than just check us in. Being the first thing we encountered at your hotel, she made a very positive experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Scott Z, Omistaja at Comfort Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 360-256-0707.

Kerry anderson

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Room is nice and has great amenities. I and sometimes we are there every week and during our check outs Sierra is always there to help. If there is ever an issue on our bill she goes the extra mile to correct it. Thanks a lot Sierra, you're always a great help and a great asset to your company. I would have rated a 5 but, the elevator has been down for some time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Scott Z, Toimitusjohtaja at Comfort Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Kerry anderson

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past year for business and continue to be incredibly satisfied with their service. I did have a few issues come up, however, Sierra was quick to respond and ensure whatever issues I had no longer existed. Job well done! :)

Room Tip: Super close to the Vancouver Mall for Shopping and Eats!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hello Steve,
I do apologize for the confusion that was experienced! I am so glad Sierra was able to remedy the situation quickly for you! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding our property and we hope to see you again soon!
Thank you!