“Great deal”

Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Stayton, Oregon
“Great deal”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Got a discount deal for this hotel. Hotel is in a great location. Rooms are clean and very nice.It has an indoor pool which pleased the children.Breakfast was wonderful...sausage, eggs and lots of breads and pastries. Staff were friendly.Beds were very comfortable. Near the mall and lots of restaurants. I would definitely stay there again. Great service!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesVanMall, General Manager at Comfort Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
Donkeypig123,

Thank you for writing a review! I'm pleased to hear you and yours enjoyed some of our many attractions: Location, Pool & Spa, Beds, Breakfast, staff, and more! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I come to the Vancouver area at least once a year, but I always stay in these Comfort Suites. This is close to the Portland International Airport (about 12 -15 mins. driving and they offer a shuttle from 4 am - 12 midnight). Also, they are in a great location - beside Westfield Vancouver Mall. I don't shop at the mall, but having so many restaurants close by is great. Also, the hotel can get you on and off I-205 fast and easy.

Besides location, the rooms are wonderful - always clean and fresh. I have to admit one of the reasons I really like this hotel is because of their very comfortable beds and the warmest comforters I have had on the road. (Pillows are still choicehotel regular - not all that great, but doable.) The rooms are suites and have plasma tv, micro and fridge, and usually a sitting area. The front desk staff is absolutely wonderful. Tied with my another favorite hotel - Sleep Inn in Charleston. Not a lot of turnoff and they remember your name. Example: I needed to put some letters in the mail, and asked the front desk. She said, I'll take the mail for you and put in the mailbox outside. I already had my coat on and would have to go by the mailbox, but she never thought once to handle it herself. (I put the mail in the box, but was genuinely delighted by such a great attitude.)

Oh, and the fireplace in the lobby. It is a place to gather. Good food in the morning - hot and cold. A computer and a printer available. Oh, no elevator to second floor, so I stay on the first. If the sound of traffic gets to you, might not be the best place. Is pet friendly and a space out back to walk the dog.

Room Tip: Want less traffic sounds - get the even numbered rooms.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Ms. Sheila8,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write such a kind review about your recent stay at our property. We take pride in our pillow top beds and are pleased to hear you enjoyed them while staying snuggled up under our comfortably warm comforters! As always, it's a pleasure having you stay with us, and look forward to your next visit!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 17 February 2012

We booked a room here using a deal purchased from a third-party vendor. The deal included a night here, transportation to/from the Portland Airport and 7 days of free parking.

This place was absolutely fantastic for the money. The rooms seemed fresh and recently remodeled. Everything was extremely clean.

The front desk ladies were very friendly and helpful as were the men running the airport shuttle. It was super easy to make arrangements for them to pick us up from the airport when we arrived home after our flight. They instructed us to call them when we landed and told us they would meet us at Island Two in 15 minutes. Easy, peasy. No problems at all!

Free breakfast was included. It was your basic hotel "hot breakfast" with scrambled eggs, bread products and waffles (if I remember correctly). There was also fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt and several beverage choices.

Nice place, nice people, nice service, nice price. What more could you want!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
ryan97, General Manager at Comfort Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
CYork,

I appreciate your kind words about our property, staff, and services we provide. I'm glad to see that every aspect of your stay from the room, staff, and Park and Fly went well. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your reveiw!

Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We stayed a week it was great it was clean nice staff cozy nice beds and rooms best bkfast.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Serina W.,

I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our property. I'm happy to see you enjoyed our staff, beds, and breakfast. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 27 September 2011

No look further if you are looking for a place to stay that's very nice and conveniently located at a fantastic rate! This is by far the best Comfort Suites that I have stayed in. Very spacious, clean, comfortable, and has all the amenities that you can think of!! I truly appreciate that they offer free wi-fi that actually works!! I simply loved it and will return next time I am in the area w/out thinking twice.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Ariadne R
ryan97, General Manager at Comfort Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, 2 November 2011
Ariadne R,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words about our property. I'm glad to see you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, including the WiFi. We look forward to your next stay!

Thanks,