All reviews best westerns modern decor nice clean hotel easy access highly recommend this hotel north dakota road construction place to stay taking care close to the airport other hotels large room wonderful hotel front desk staff staff was friendly pool area definitely stay here again
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Great hotel with top notch service. Very good breakfast with lots of choices (that changed daily) and dinner as well! Right across from Walmart, Doc Hollidays, Lonnie's diner and gas station. Will definitely stay here on my next trip to Williston.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jennifer d, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you for the great review. I’m so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. With so many people that stay with us for months we are constantly changing our menu. Our breakfast attendants love to be creative with their menu. On behave of our entire team we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I had a wonderful experience with my check out.The staff was friendly and they met all my needs in a timely manner. The breakfast was outstanding the hotel was clean the front desk staff was so awesome.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jennifer d, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us. Our staff works very diligently to make sure everyone has a great stay. Thank you for the fantastic review and we hope have you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This is our "go to" hotel whenever we are in Williston. We have never been disappointed. Its a great hotel close to shopping and eating. Staff is great and the facility is spotless. There is also plenty of parking.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jennifer d, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you taking the time to leave such a sweet review. Our entire staff works diligently to make sure that every guest has an relaxing and pleasurable stay. I am that we didn't disappoint you. We look forward to having you back. As always we we have fresh bakes cookies waiting.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I'm always impressed when I check in here, they always have a friendly face and warm cookies on the plate. Rare commodity these days. From the lady cooking breakfast to the maintenance man, everyone asked if they could help with anything. I had kind of snafued my reservation and they didn't bat an eye and fixed me up immediately. I recommend this Best Western to anyone looking for a very clean, well operated establishment, where the do everything in their power to make you feel that you're at home, rather than far away from home.

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jennifer d, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. Our entire staff works very hard to make each guest feel at home. We are honored that our home has become yours. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Really enjoyed this hotel. Freshly baked cookies and a friendly girl greeted us st check in. Comfy bed, clean room and a super breakfast to get us started on our day. A clean pool to refresh us after a long day of driving. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Our freshly baked cookies are amazing. I do warn people that they can become addicting. I'm so glad that you enjoyed them and your time with us. Thank you for the great review. We hope you join us again soon.