US$79
US$69
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$97
US$114
US$110
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2016

1st the hotel is in a very shady area/ not the best area. The coffee tastes like a ashtray! The rooms are updated, but you can still see the wear, and tear in the motel. you have a refrigerator in your room, but there is only one microwave for the whole motel! It's in the laundry room, which stinks! The floors in the room are hardwood, and my feet did get dirty. I recommend bringing a pair of flipflops! The bed is actually comfortable! The tv's are nice, but you have to hit a button on your remote every hour, or it will turn off! The room is nice. my washcloths had stains/ nasty stains in them. they do not supply shampoo, so bring your own. I also saw cigarette wholes in my bedding. If you need a motel on a budget I recommend this motel. FYI I saw no bugs of any kind in my room! I did have a few flys. and far as i know i was not charged for the internet. I believe it's free. they did not ask, or tell me it cost $3.00

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Room was "updated" however, upon our arrival, I noticed the atmosphere was extremely humid and moldy which caused my daughter and I to start wheezing. I don't know if all rooms are like this or not, but the room we stayed in was not comfortable at all and wish he could have stayed at a different hotel. Shower was clean but not enough water pressure. Overall, a ver uncomfortable stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My friend and I didn't feel super safe here. Lobby smelled bad, but the staff was nice + check-in was easy. Towels had stains on them and the beds were not comfortable. Wouldn't stay here again. Stay in a nicer area like Conway instead of continuing on to Fort Smith.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

You can tell it's a older property and they're in the process of rehabbing it. It's the only decent budget hotel for miles, I mean there's plenty of hotels but I wouldn't want to stay in them. It's a pretty seemingly safe neighborhood.
The was clean, flat screen TV, looks like the typical Motel 6 cookie cutter patern. New light switches and recepticles, plenty of bedside receptacles for electronic devices.
Only complaints were the towels were rough and scratchy, the mattress was almost comfortable. The hot water on the sink came out really slow and the faucet was a little loose and wobbly. The bathroom sink didn't drain as it should.
The room is on part for about a $50 a night, but no free breakfast.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Like the ad says Clean and comfortable at affordable price.
Everything had an industrial feel ( restaurant type table and bench seat) but very clean , decent bed, soap and towels, no lingering smoke smell in sheets.
The bad; wifi was horrible , slow and unstable, and our room was near the road and there was quite a bit of traffic noise all night. I'm sure that could be solved by asking for a room toward the back of the courtyard.
I'd stay again without a second thought.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple