See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Room was "updated" however, upon our arrival, I noticed the atmosphere was extremely humid and moldy which caused my daughter and I to start wheezing. I don't know if all rooms are like this or not, but the room we stayed in was not comfortable at all and wish he could have stayed at a different hotel. Shower was clean but not enough water pressure. Overall, a ver uncomfortable stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My friend and I didn't feel super safe here. Lobby smelled bad, but the staff was nice + check-in was easy. Towels had stains on them and the beds were not comfortable. Wouldn't stay here again. Stay in a nicer area like Conway instead of continuing on to Fort Smith.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

You can tell it's a older property and they're in the process of rehabbing it. It's the only decent budget hotel for miles, I mean there's plenty of hotels but I wouldn't want to stay in them. It's a pretty seemingly safe neighborhood.
The was clean, flat screen TV, looks like the typical Motel 6 cookie cutter patern. New light switches and recepticles, plenty of bedside receptacles for electronic devices.
Only complaints were the towels were rough and scratchy, the mattress was almost comfortable. The hot water on the sink came out really slow and the faucet was a little loose and wobbly. The bathroom sink didn't drain as it should.
The room is on part for about a $50 a night, but no free breakfast.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Like the ad says Clean and comfortable at affordable price.
Everything had an industrial feel ( restaurant type table and bench seat) but very clean , decent bed, soap and towels, no lingering smoke smell in sheets.
The bad; wifi was horrible , slow and unstable, and our room was near the road and there was quite a bit of traffic noise all night. I'm sure that could be solved by asking for a room toward the back of the courtyard.
I'd stay again without a second thought.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews but couldn't let this one go because our experience was so tetrible at the Ft Smith, AR, Towson Motel 6. We booked 2 rooms, one for my husband and myself, and the other for my daughter and her small children. We were moving her across country and just needed some place to sleep for the night. I chose this particular hotel because I had seen on line that it had been renovated. Our room was renovated but done very poorly. Paint was splattered, industrial toilet, heater didn't work right and made a terrible noise. There was mold in the cracks in the bathroom and the vinyl floor was not clean. When my water spilled and I mopped it up with a towel, the towel was black with dirt. My daughter complained in the morning that she was cold all night and asked me if we had blankets on the bed. I said yes (I remembered because our heater didn't work). She said they didn't have blankets, just a sheet and coverlets and she was freezing all night. And then, to top that off, we got a call from the housekeeper 3 hours after we checked out accusing us of stealing the blankets in my daughters room. The housekeeper kept saying she knew the blankets were there. When I asked to speak to the manager she said someone would call me. I tried to call the office but no one would answer the phone and the recording said to call back later. I called the Motel 6 main guest relations number and they said they weren't taking any sides but they would take the information and forward it to the motel. Sheesh! What good is having a customer relations department if they aren't going to do anything? Unbelievable! I have stayed in a lot of different hotels in my life, of varying quality, and have never, ever, had someone accuse me of stealing. I can not tell you how offended and upset I am. I have vowed to never stay at another Motel 6 again. It's worth it to spend a few extra dollars for a decent room!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family