“Travel from Florida to Colorado.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Smith
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had driven over 1000 miles in one day. I was so tired but staying at a Laquinta is must. Hotel is several miles off the interstate. I love that I can bring my dog with me. I show dogs and always try to book at Laquinta. This trip was just me and my 9 yr old Pembroke heading to Colorado to see my son. Thank you for a short but good sleep stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Fort Smith. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Breakfast was cold. Everything from the imitation egg patties, sausage patties and the gravy was so thick it wouldn't come off the spoon . Even though they are mini breakfasts one expects everything should be hot. But it wasn't and they were open for another hour or more. It was disgusting.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Robert,

Your feedback of your recent stay is greatly appreciated. We are definitely disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the breakfast served at our property. However, your response will go a long way toward improving breakfast for your next and future guests' stays. We offer you our sincerest apologies and are hopeful that you allow us another opportunity to welcome you as a guest upon your next visit to the area.

Respectfully,
Diana - LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Typical La Quinta. Clean, comfortable, accommodating. Lots of well behaved pets in building. Friendly service. Excellent free breakfast. Cable TV had many strange stations not normally seen and other common ones like HGTV were missing. Overall, very nice facility.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I recently stayed at La Quinta Inn Fort Smith Arkansas and had a great experience was there for about 32 days and had a great stay the entire time. The staff was friendly the rooms were clean and everyone there was super attentive definitely coming back again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We spent a night while traveling. There is no extra pet charge, which is nice. The check in was easy. The room was large and updated with comfy beds and pillows. The bath was large with a nice shower and plenty of hot water and towels. If I had to do it again I would park in the front because we parked in the back and there were some people hanging out back there. Breakfast was good with lots of variety. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 8 August 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Fort Smith La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.