“Neat place for lunch”

Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #97 of 280 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Good, tasty food in a clean, well-supervised atmosphere. Staff is always pleasant and ready to assist. A buffet stocked with pizza and other lunch items (salad, etc.) await your arrival. Fresh daily, the kids will love the place! Try it today for lunch...bring the children.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

My Kids Always Want To Go To Cici's, Today May 1, My Little Girl Wanted To Go Again For Her 9th Birthday, Got There The 2 Women At The Cashier Said They Would Bring Out Her Favorite Pizza ( Canadian Bacon & Pineapple ) & Sing Happy Birthday To Her. We Started On Other Pizza & It Was Good & Waiters Keep The Table Cleaned, Cici Worker's Came Out & Sang Happy Birthday To Their Manger & Sang Happy Birthday To A Little Girl 4 Tables Over, My Little Girl Was Getting SO HAPPY When They Was Coming To Our Table & Then Walk Right On By, NO SONG & NO PIZZA, My Girl Was SO Sad That She Did Not Get Her Favorite Pizza On Her Birthday ( Got Her One At Pizza Hut), Kids Never want To Go Back To The Ft. Smith Cici's !

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Great viit, clean restrooms. Friendly service. No complaints. Plus they have highchairs available for use and a changing table.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

The atmosphere was great, we had a very nice guy cleaning off tables, and taking away plates etc as we finished. Very nice to talk to, and very respectful and thankful of our being there. Had a nice little gaming area where our kids hung out and "played" on the video games and such.
All in all, its a cheap pizza buffet, food is decent, but I must admit, the new flatbread pizzas were pretty darn good, and I have eaten pizza just about everywhere.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

This place has improved tremendously in the past year, it is worth trying again if its been a while since you ate here. My son always chooses this place to eat when it is his turn to pick...lol