“Good visit to a clean, cheap pizza buffet”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #94 of 270 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The atmosphere was great, we had a very nice guy cleaning off tables, and taking away plates etc as we finished. Very nice to talk to, and very respectful and thankful of our being there. Had a nice little gaming area where our kids hung out and "played" on the video games and such.
All in all, its a cheap pizza buffet, food is decent, but I must admit, the new flatbread pizzas were pretty darn good, and I have eaten pizza just about everywhere.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

This place has improved tremendously in the past year, it is worth trying again if its been a while since you ate here. My son always chooses this place to eat when it is his turn to pick...lol

Reviewed 9 February 2015

This place was super crowded. Food was good. Drinks are too expensive. Doesn't do much good to say it's a bargain for 5.55 if you are going to overcharge us on the 3 dollar drinks.
Other than that it was a pretty decent place to eat. The busboys are really good about removing your empty plates, which is good because some cicis don't remove them and you have plates piling up.

I wish they would bring back the Bavarian cream bread. I really miss that. It was awesome.

1  Thank wickerbuni
Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

the pasta is so good especially that sauce it's really good if you have spinach pizza because all the best expescially this but it's because of the cheese dogs drinking in the door so don song did you know that sucks so creamy and delicious spinach is healthy and it's better than when you have the spinach between make at home can you see the salad a really good because my family is the lettuce and some cheese and some hey what's weddings and some ham and some deviled eggs and ham and dressing you know what I mean and also the other good part is the little shreddings of onions now I can tell you about the dessert the dessert is the best but now I would like to tell you a little bit about it it's really talk like pina colada I meant chocolaty and good and also can I tell you something especially when you want the kids gone and you just want to have a little romance for yourself app to Cici's Pizza well if you want more time with you and your husband anymore the kids to go away for a few minutes over like get a couple dollars get to get some point I mean cool to them after you get your quarters they can just get those quarters and go play with it everyday want then you guys can go home and have a party annals of your belly so we still gonna go home and kill something else to do more then CC's pizza if you want pizza pasta salad what is old its just me Lupon name want some pasta but I also want pizza and they want salad and they want does that just send a cease also it's stupid a card if you go to Cici's Pizza finally you said the stupid if you don't come here with the season come to Cici's Pizza and I also forgot to tell you about the macaroni and cheese pizza interesting and always your favorite with Michael and Angie and if I can leave it with food is pizza then you're not going to treat me like I did

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The salad bar is a good thing. Lots to choose from. Pizza is so so. My favorite things are the dessert pizzas. Really really good.

1  Thank kathyd928