“Great Pizza”

Papa's Pub & Pizzeria
Ranked #61 of 278 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 May 2017

First time visiting Papa's and we ordered the Trash Can/Garbage and Meat Lovers. I highly recommend the Meat Lovers pizza it's really good. There were 5 people in our party and we ordered two pizzas and it was more than enough for everyone, we even took some home. Nice atmosphere for a pub. The only issue we had was we split the ticket three ways. After we all left and compared receipts we realized that two of us paid a split bill and the third party with us was charged the entire bill. So essentially we paid for the complete bill twice...but we did make them aware of it and they did say they would cancel the pending charge so hopefully they will. Other than that it was a nice experience.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is a bar that serves pizza. Kids are not allowed, but they also offer take out. They use the old God Father's PIzza recipe and it is very good.
They offer large t.v.s to watch your favorite game, live music on the patio and a great bar staff.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I just tried this place out last weekend and I was literally blown away! I never imagined the pizza would be so AMAZING!!! I tried the Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza and will always love the Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza. Plus I had an awesome Irish Trashcan there too! It's a mixed drink for those who have not tried it...

Reviewed 25 September 2016

This is an awesome place to relax and have a beer with their DELICIOUS pizza. This is one spot I will be going to get pizza once I move to the area. The staff was really friendly!

1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

A group of us went there for pizza and beer. The pizza is very tasty and super filling. The beer was cold and service was very good. Be aware - this is a smoking establishment. If you don't want to smell like smoke they do offer an outside sitting area.

1  Thank Callitlikeyouseeit