“Granddaughter's birthday party”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Our granddaughter has had two years at Chuck E Cheese for her birthday. They have different packages to pick from. They have one person assigned to your party. After the kids eat pizza and cake, they have tokens to play games. Then after it's over THEY clean up.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

total of 9 in our party, kids where ready to have fun. Got there and the place was packed full. The staff had a system that was working very good to handle the amount of people. Ordered 4 pizzas with 9 drinks that came to 109.00 , plus it cam with 20 coins per kid. The food came real ,we hadn't even divided up the coins yet. The Pizza was awful, it was so bad that only one pizza was eaten. Kids went out playing and had a lot of fun, we ended up getting them more coins too.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Kids, kids, kids, birthday parties, very loud noise, inconsistent delivery of pre ordered pizzas and drinks and birthday items. Kids love it, parents bear with it, and grandparents hate to be invited. The last 2 parties we have witnessed there were wild, and some of the party members were held outside due to overflow of the fire code #s. It is a business that you'd like to own but never run. The games are fun for kids, the birthday shows are okay, and the pictures you take are great if you love to have strangers in all of the pics. UG. There has to be a better alternative next year????

Reviewed 27 January 2014

There are a lot of games and large crowds on the weekends. It's a little too crowded for my taste, but if you like large crowds, I guess you would enjoy it. They are really just too crowded to help anyone who needs help, or to really provide a great birthday party for attendees. My niece had a birthday party there Saturday, and I think it is about 12 dollars a plate for a drink and pizza party for them. And then, anything else you order is extra. Pizza is not very good, but kids seem to like it. I generally eat somewhere else before I go. My boys love to play the games. I gave it an average review because everytime I go, there are games that do not work, and/or the ticket muncher doesn't work. Some things were marked that didn't work and some things you just lost your money, or had to wait for someone to come and check it and give you another coin. NO young kid wants to do that, nor should they have to every single time they go there.

1  Thank Leeann B
Reviewed 7 January 2014

On my most recent trip to this restaurant, my husband joined the grandchildren and me. He is not one to eat pizza, but their pizza won him over. He especially enjoyed the thin and crispy crust. With a coupon (available on their website) the meal was a bargain -2 large pizzas, 4drinks, and 120 tokens for less than $50. It is nice to be able to let the children play without worrying about them.