“Decent time for young kids.”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 January 2014

There are a lot of games and large crowds on the weekends. It's a little too crowded for my taste, but if you like large crowds, I guess you would enjoy it. They are really just too crowded to help anyone who needs help, or to really provide a great birthday party for attendees. My niece had a birthday party there Saturday, and I think it is about 12 dollars a plate for a drink and pizza party for them. And then, anything else you order is extra. Pizza is not very good, but kids seem to like it. I generally eat somewhere else before I go. My boys love to play the games. I gave it an average review because everytime I go, there are games that do not work, and/or the ticket muncher doesn't work. Some things were marked that didn't work and some things you just lost your money, or had to wait for someone to come and check it and give you another coin. NO young kid wants to do that, nor should they have to every single time they go there.

1  Thank Leeann B

Reviewed 7 January 2014

On my most recent trip to this restaurant, my husband joined the grandchildren and me. He is not one to eat pizza, but their pizza won him over. He especially enjoyed the thin and crispy crust. With a coupon (available on their website) the meal was a bargain -2 large pizzas, 4drinks, and 120 tokens for less than $50. It is nice to be able to let the children play without worrying about them.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

if you have children then you know all about chuck e cheese everyone is the same the pizza isnt that great but who cares when playing the games with your kids is just so much fun:) personally i thought the salad bar was better than ever

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We were there for a birthday party and while the kids had fun and the food was great. I did think they were trying to rush the party...maybe another one was supposed to happen right after the one we were attending. One thing I love about Chuck E Cheese is that they stamp you and the children with you on the hand with a stamp so that the children you came with cannot leave with out you. This makes it sooo much better for letting the kids have fun since you dont have to stay with them every second!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

They were really busy. they need another location. Food was ok. Kids loved the games.

1  Thank Lisa S