Room was nice with a very comfortable bed. Front desk staff does little to welcome you. House keeping was great. There is two restaurants in the building and they both have great food. The hotel has a wonderful happy hour and the bartender is the best! Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built of cobble and ballast stones in 1817, as a cotton warehouse, our converted, historic hotel overlooks the Savannah River, right on River Street. Decorated with period furnishings, four poster beds, oriental rugs, hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, maintaining its historic charm. Located just blocks from Broughton Street shopping district & City Market, cars aren't needed, as all is within walking distance; Valet Parking is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga