“Our last dinner on vacation”

Corleone's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Corleone's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #135 of 939 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Broughton Street
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We visited tow days in a row. As my wife and I were walking back to our car on day one, we passed Corleones. People were sitting outside and the food looked really good. I couldn’t stop think about the place afterwards. When we arrived on day two, we toured Savannah and had a great day. We were getting hungry and I suggested Corleones. My wife had been thinking about the restaurant as well. It was after seven on a Friday night when we arrived. The place was very busy so we decided to eat at the bar. The two female bartenders were fantastic. Great personalities. My wife and I started off with the basil cello mules. They were so good that my wife had a second one. They served warm bread with oil and vinegar. My wife ordered the linguine with scallops and shrimp in a wine sauce. I had the linguine and shrimp in a spicy marinara sauce. It was so good, I used some of the bread to clean my bowl. No dessert was ordered. Great service at the bar. The only reason for the four rating vs a five we didn’t get to experience the service in the dining room. The service was still excellent at the bar. This was our last vacation dinner before flying home the next morning. So glad we stopped. Thank you to the two awesome bartenders working Friday evening 4/6/18 around 7:30 pm. You rock!

1  Thank sirmucks
Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch here before an Savannah Musical Festival event.
The wine was reasonably priced
The food was delicious and generous portion for a lunch.
I would eat there again

1  Thank RonRipley
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This is a relatively small place. It feels like a neighborhood restaurant inside. I don't mean that in a derogatory sense - it's just not a really "fancy" place and has more a cozy feel. Our table was ready when we arrived. They have valet parking (a real plus in Savannah where parking is in short supply). The Italian food was very tasty and moderately priced. The service was very good.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Italian tourist travelling in Georgia. The problem in NOT only that this food has nothing to do with Italian food. The problem is the DISGUSTING quality. Left all in the table. Horrendous!

2  Thank Stefano C
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

During our trip to Savannah, we made reservations at Corleone’s because we wanted to try something other than seafood or southern food. It was dinner time and they were pretty busy so they offered to seat us (7 of us) outside and my kids really enjoyed it. The server was really nice and very attentive. I ordered the Chicken Marsala with a side of Fettuccine and it was amazing!! I’m super picky when it comes to Italian food but this place definitely impressed me! I would of given it 5 star review if it weren’t for the complimentary bread. The bread was not the greatest. There were a few pieces in the basket (not enough for 7 people) and COLD. Not even a marinara sauce to go on the side with the bread either. But overall, it’s a wonderful place!! Next time we plan another trip to Savannah, we will be sure to make reservations again at Corleone’s!!!