“Amazing”

Ranked #39 of 939 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We proudly serve our neighborhood handcrafted from-scratch baked goods, breakfast, biscuits, lunch and coffee
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I had read so many wonderful reviews about this bakery I could not wait to visit. It was not a disappointment. It was delicious. The atmosphere is cute and pretty. The owner, Cheryl, was working in the front and was so friendly and welcoming. My favourite place in Savannah. I loved the breakfast of biscuits with gravy.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My wife had this shop picked out for a quick bite after our early flight into Savannah. Busy morning with everyone buying coffee, lattes, biscuits and all manner of baked goods. We only had biscuits with cheese and coffee. Big and tasty and hot. Great looking pies, cakes, cookies, Danish but we were on a schedule. Coffee was just ok. People are great.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My niece is a food critic and recommended this place for breakfast. It didn't disappoint. The mixed egg biscuit sandwich I had was the best I have had anywhere. The seasoning of the eggs was so delicious. The coffee was also exceptionally good, and the mom-and-pop feel of the restaurant makes it all the more inviting. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank CaneMom41
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Located South of the park. No outdoor seating so don't bring a pet. Walked in. Pleasant staff. I wanted one of everything they had and almost ordered it too. Restrained myself. Tasty cinnamon bun. Skipped cupcakes but they looked good. Cupcakes have become ubiquitous. Had a buttermilk chess bar. This is the south! Yum. They had breakfast and lunch biscuits/sandwiches but I came for the deserts. Make sure to check the hours before you venture out here.

1  Thank Melissa G
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Yeah we all like sweets, but this bakery is loaded with awesome savory bites- southern biscuits with your choice of center, luxurious ham and cheese croissants, super fresh salads- you get the point. Not just for sugar babies!