See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived late at the hotel after a 16 hour drive and the last thing you want to deal with is problems. We entered the room and the smoke alarm was beeping. We tried to call the front desk but neither of the two phones in the room were working. I went to the front desk and they called the maintenance man to come which he did 10 minutes later. He changed the battery in the smoke alarm and that fixed that problem. He looked at the phones in the room and just shrugged his shoulders and left....They were never fixed. The rooms need some tlc as the wallpaper was peeling from the wall, there was a countertop missing in the washroom, there was mold on the wall in the shower, two of the lights in the washroom were burnt out and the small repair jobs done in there were done terribly. You would think this would all be checked. I would hate for there to be an emergency and have no phone in the room.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We rented this hotel on our way from Toronto Canada to Florida. The room we were given was not kept very well. The wallpaper was peeling from the wall, one of the cabinets did not have a top to it, the smoke detector battery was dead and was constantly beeping and when we went to call down to front desk none of the phones in the room worked. When maintenance finally came up, he changed the battery but did nothing about the phones. I would hate for there to be an emergency and have no phone in the room to call the front desk. Two of the lights in the bathroom were burnt out and there was mold across the wall on the shower. I am not nitpicking at everything in the room however when paying over $100 for the room you expect the room to have been checked for these things after the previous guest has left. Very disappointed in this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I'm not the one for reviews but this by far needed to shared with viewers like you and I. From the outside, nice looking place. Surroundings is great. Until you get checked in. The place smells like curry spices idk why. Lobby is cute as well as the sitting areas. BUT THE ROOM(s)... ok all rooms should be extremely updated, modernized and cleaned with a fine tooth comb. I was so shocked that the owners have no shame in renting rooms out to paying individuals as if we don't value some form of luxury. The "complimentary" breakfast was an effort but the food seemed old and if wasn't used it appears they put it up and sit out the next day.. Needless to say, NEVER again! These rooms are overpriced for the service and accommodations you get. Lesson learned. I'll continue to pay for hotels with reputable names. As the saying goes "you get what you pay for".

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Read the reviews and believe them. We booked this hotel through Orbitz and never checked the reviews on Trip Advisor. I really wish we had! The staff are friendly and that's as far as the "pros" to this stay will go. The decor is strange, but that's just my opinion and really has no relevance. The beds looked like they had been slept in upon our arrival. One of the pillows was still propped up on the headboard. The blanket was dirty and stained. There were dead roaches in the bathroom. The lamp would not turn on at all, no matter what we tried; it's almost as if the switch on the lamp had been super-glued and just wouldn't budge. The shower was filthy and mildew surrounded the door, lights were missing in the bathroom, the stopper to the sink was missing, the shower leaked (with the shower door closed) all over the floor and the carpet in the room was sticky. Everything about the room was gross and icky. Bad idea!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Do not book this hotel. It is horrible. The lobby had hundreds of dead little flies on the floor. There were several pubic hair on the sheets of the bed. The floors are nasty. The wallpaper is peeling off the wall. It's humid and hot throughout the building. I can not tell you enough how disgusting this place is. Do not stay here. There were nasty stains on the mattress and ripped, dirty furniture. So gross.

Date of stay: July 2017