See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I and my family book the following for a weekend stay. The weekend of June 8 which was our anniversary. Check in was without problem. But the elevator opening to the floor we stay on which was the third was very dirty. The carpet directly in front of the elevator was the same. The rooms were small and the shower wasn't the cleaness. Also, the air didn't work well. My Son was disappointed that there was not a pool of which the internet pictures show that there is one. I don't think we will use this hotel again. Wasn't very impress.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Stayed for one night in a king room with my husband and two small children. Received a recommendation to the hotel from another local hotel that was sold out. Very impressed with the cleanliness the rooms and common areas. To me, this is the number one sign that the other aspects of the hotels are good and this was true for the San's. They had a fully stocked breakfast bar, modern rooms with fully tiled shower, and a good military discount. We travel a lot and this is the first time I have taken the time to write a review. I was impressed! I markes only 4 stars on location because it is the last hotel on a road of about 10 chain hotels/motels. Located behind the Ruby Tuesdays.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My husband and I first visited this hotels four years ago and were pleasantly pleased with the modern decor and accommodations. Upon traveling through the Savannah area just recently I chose this same hotel for my parents and I to room in while traveling. The hotel sits directly off of I-95 which makes it very convenient. My most recent stay at this hotel was a total disappointment. The room was very spacious and and decor was up to date. I was very dissatisfied with the cleanliness of the bathroom. The shower looked as if it had not been cleaned after multiples uses. There were also some sort of flies that were all in the shower and surrounding the drain. When you entered the shower and turned the water on you were swarmed my flies. I have an 18 month old son who was also with us on this trip and he was injured in the room. Furniture was not mounted to walls therefore my son very easy pulled the extremely heavy nightstand over on his leg. I was so furious that safety measures were not taken to prevent this sort of heavy furniture from falling onto someone. I attempted to notify staff upon check out and found no one at the front desk, therefore left my room keys on the desk. This is not a toddler friendly hotel that has safety standards to my liking, nor was hotel staff on duty to address any issues.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My family has a yearly tradition to visit Savannah, Ga. on Memorial Day of every year. This hotel has just killed that great anticipation we look forward to every year. On arrival at the hotel, my first disappointment was getting out of the elevator and being greeted with the most natiest floor carpet in hotel business. I over looked that by giving them the benefit of doubt. In our room, the bed sheets and covers were all stained with some blood looking substances, so I quickly went downstairs to complained. The front desk lady order the and covers to be replaced. When the gentleman ripped the sheets off the mattress, we found brown thick looking substances at the ridges of the mattress, so I opted to check out or have the room changed. After checking to the second room, we were so exhausted so we crashed without any further scrutinizing. The next morning we had to go to the nearest ROSS shop to purchase a set of bed sheets to hide the rest of overall nastiness of this hotel. On the second day, my girlfriend was taking a nap after our daily erands. She started screeming for me to turn the lights on and lo and behold, there were some inscects and huge bed bugs looking crawling over her. I took pictures of these bugs and showed it to the lady at the front desk.. We checked out, terminate our vacation and returned to Atlanta at 2am so frustrated and felt cheated because the lady could not offer any helpful options than just kept saying, " I just work here". I will strongly advice anyone who is paying hard earned money for a quality time not to venture this deepest pit of hell. Please don't let the pictures on their website fool you, Very deceptive.

Room Tip: The refrigerator in the room was rattling 24/7. Overall review is BAD BAD BAD BAD
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2012

After being on the road almost 9 hrs., I pulled into a cluster of well-known hotel chains. None of them had a vacancy, but one did encourage me to check the San's Boutique. I never checked it out as I did not recognize the name. The lobby was very clean and modern. The check-in was smooth and friendly and the room was the largest and cleanest room I've ever rented. I so enjoyed it that I skipped an evening tour into Savannah. I still want to visit Savannah and I will definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: When in doubt, check it out
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo