“Great time on the tour”

Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #23 of 145 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, SAVANNAH GHOSTS PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION TOUR at 8:30 pm for 13+. We also host other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ferndale, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time on the tour”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Our tour guide was Nick and i wanted to give him a shout out. he was an amazing story teller and very captivating. i loved his "look" as well. his hair was awesome and he handled the "naysayer" of our group very well. we had a ton of fun and i would want him to take me around the city again and tell me more stories. we realize these may just be stories but it was thoroughly entertaining and well worth the money.

1 Thank liz p

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We went with a group of 11 with Nick as our guide, and right from the start we knew it was going to be worth the 20 bucks. Even if you are a skeptic, you get an excellent crash course in some of the family and general history of Savannah in between the creepy stories and locations. The walk was very easy and not too far, and I don't feel as if we were rushed in any way. Truly a delightful and spooky time and I would highly recommend it. I don't know if all of the guides are as wonderful at storytelling as Nick was (And truly, I cannot say enough about him), but if they are even half as good, this company is top notch.

1 Thank Julie C
Orlando, Florida
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“We had a spooky good time!”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

It was worth every penny to take the Sixth Sense Ghost Tour... I'm sure a ghost went home with us. I wish I could train him to do the dishes.. Seriously this was a fun and interesting tour with lots to see and do. Something for every age

1 Thank bustrorl
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very Informative”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Donna was great at telling us stories and built it up over the 2 hour tour.

Perry
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent ghost tour for the whole family!”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We had our ten year old and our almost 15 year old with us on the "Most Haunted City" tour, and both of them loved it (so did my husband and I). That says a lot about our guide, Nick, and the whole tour. Nick told great tales that sent chills up my spine! My husband, the sceptic, still enjoyed the whole experience--lots of history thrown in with the ghosts. Nick was very patient with our youngest who asked a thousand questions. And my teenager, who fancies himself a ghost hunter, never said he was bored once! We highly recommend this tour!

1 Thank ScaperV