1,292 results
All reviews rooftop bar top deck the river hardwood floors cotton warehouse beautiful hotel boutique hotel valet parking small balcony high ceilings a river view room perfect location street level valet service container ships historic district within walking distance
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

While the room was clean and the bed comfortable, I don't think the River view is worth so much, I mean it's not Central Park or the Grand Canyon.

Getting the room cleaned was unbelievably slow. We left at 5am one morning and returned at 4pm, room wasn't clean, even with putting out the sign. We were the 4 days and the room was cleaned 2 times.

The air conditioning is inside and not central air. The noise is a high pitch whine all night. The toilet flushed fine, but was loud while refilling for 5 minutes.

The shower was great. Bring your own soap. They were 1 inch square. I'd feel really sorry for a large person.

The lobby provides lemonade, and thats it!

Basically this hotel is just a la Quinta at twice the price. More like a Motel.

$30 per night to park? Where am I? San Francisco?

The Bohemian is right next door and worth the money, and so is the Hyatt.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

This hotel had historic charm while still being modern and functional. The photos give a good idea of the hotel and rooms. The hotel was right on the River Front, so it is very convenient. You can walk to everything. The staff is very, very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Beds comfortable, location nice and staff very friendly. Room small and bathroom not functional for 2 people. Wooden floors also smell strongly? Noises parking lot at night by river - thankfully earplugs provided.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I read several bad reviews prior to my stay at the Cotton Sail. So I was skeptical and made sure I checked my reservation prior to arrival. Once I arrived the room was nice and clean,the bed was very comfortable,the air conditioning worked great and the staff was super nice. My room had the historic hotel smell.(Not moldy). The hotel appeared to have been remodeled recently. The balcony is a little sketchy but the view is awesome. We had drinks and an appetizer at the roof top lounge which was excellent. We woke up late on the day we were checking out, I called the front desk and was given a late checkout at no charge. I will stay here again the next time I am in town.
Let me make two recommendations. (1) Eat at the Old Pink House. (Make reservations weeks in advance). (2) Have some cocktails at Smiles Dueling Pianos. We stayed for hours. Such a great time!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Excellent Stay, Great balcony view! Bryan, Kenya and Desiree was very helpful and polite, will definitely stay at this location again, if you are looking for a nice getaway this is a great choice for a hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Vertis R
Dorian H, Manager at The Cotton Sail Hotel Savannah, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Hello Vertis R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback regarding our staff will be shared with the entire hotel to aide in continued motivation to deliver amazing guest service. Our pristine river view is a great reason to call us home whenever you are in the Savannah area. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

Regards,