“Great food on the water”

The Cotton Exchange Tavern & Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 914 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My two friends and I visited this place on a girls weekend. We decided to try some appetizers and a few drinks at the bar. We got the seared ahi, crab soup, a couple of the crab cakes and the crab dip with pita chips. Everything we had was excellent. I have to say that the crab cakes were merely perfect! The service was great and I definitely recommend this place. The food, the service and the location were all perfect!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,376)

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped off here for dinner, we chose this place bc it wasn't as LOUD as many of the others. Food was really good, fast service and excellent sweet tea.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We love crab stew and this was the best! My son loved the Low Country Boil. My husband had the hot crab dip as an appetizer with a salad and bowl of Crab Chowder for his dinner. I went with their fabulous Ruben and potato salad. I didn't want to share, it was soooo good. The service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank Midwaytraveler
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim. Such a good
Choice. Our waiter Ivan was so good and nice too. The food we had famous Reuben and turkey Reuben both were fabulous! The restaurant is such a cool place too with stone walls . We will defin return

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The service here was friendly and fast. Sadly the drinks are your basics only. No margaritas, no mojitos, finally I went with a gin & tonic. It is a lovely old building, make sure you duck if you are over 5'10 or you will knock your block off as the doorways are very low.
We didn't stay long though because it was a true pub style. Dark and windowless but again the staff were great.