“Great dinner”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

We ate at this cotton exchange for dinner.. My husband ordered the triple decker club and I ordered the French dip! Both yummy and well worth money. Dinner was under 25$ we were very happy and full

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Rkymth1
Write a reviewReviews (2,853)

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Took a ride to Savannah since we were in Hilton Head & took a stroll on river street saw the Cotton Exchange Tavern & Restaurant we had to go since we had to go for lunch. Glad we did since the food was delicious. We both had a Cuban Sandwich with fries. If your in Savannah try The Cotton Exchange Tavern & Restaurant on river street.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

We ate here on Memorial Day Weekend. Prices were a little high as we shared 1 lb of Shrimp and an Oyster Appetizer with some beers. The food was good. The oysters were a little on the small side. I would probably eat here again but there are a lot of choices on River Street.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Had the salmon BLT. Very tasty. My wife's crab cake sandwich was very good also as well as the Crab dip. I recommend.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Liked atmosphere and service, but my reuben sandwich bread was soggy in spots, and the fries were undercooked. The food still tasted ok, but could have been a lot better. I felt some of the full dinner prices were a little high, that is why I jut got a sandwich. All in all it was just ok.