“Sets the mood for Savannah”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to dinner her the first night we were in town and loved it. It seems very southern. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (13,637)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we were able to get the last reservation, best to reserve ahead of time, as this restaurant is well known and loved. I ordered the salmon and it was very nice, cooked medium. My husband ordered the stuffed Grouper, which was a special that night. he loved his dinner too. Great service,but the waiter spoke a little to softly and fast, which made it a little difficult to understand the specials. Save room for dessert, you can walk it off around the lovely jewels!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here last night at the recommendation of a friend. This is a beautiful old house. We ate in the second story dining room which was gorgeous. Everyone from the moment we entered the doors went out of their way to welcome us. Our waitress (Mari? I'm so sorry if I got that wrong) was absolutely delightful. She made us feel like we were old friends and treated us like royalty. My husband had the tilapia and I had the braised pork shank which was incredibly tender. Very large portions, we could have easily shared a meal. This is definitely an experience that you don't want to miss if you come to Savannah.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A wonderful lunch here. The crab appetizer was delicious and cane with a piquant dipping sauce. The shrimp gumbo was some of the best gumbo I have ever had. Plentiful shrimp and okra, big portion, spicy but not too much so, lots of rice. Exquisitely seasoned. I hope to grt back here for dinner. My companion had the fried chicken, a huge portion so i sampled a bit and it too was fabulous.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here(a group of six). It was excellent, food, service, table location— everything was excellent. We shared soups and salads and our dishes and bills were divided. They were most accommodating. I would recommend this place very highly